GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pretty sure these are mostly vaccine deaths. It's easy to say 'pandemic of the unvaccinated' when they stopped keeping track in April...

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Info on J&J just came out about J&J in a 2 dose regimen is just as about as effective as the mRna vaccines. That said, the info on the spike protein from mRna's being dangerous is a bunch of bull, but, regardless, if you're okay with the J&J, then they're recommending taking it in a 2 dose regimen.
You realize your non expert opinions on this topic are just that right? The real experts are still arguing about all of this and it's going to take more time for definitive answers to be learned.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
loki-look.gif

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
Are you not understand that I've already sent you the links in question? I'm not wasting my time resending the same links again.
I'm asking you to cite one specific article... not every single Nature.com you may have posted in the last... uhmmm, 3659 friggin pages in this thread. If you're not willing to cite it, then I think you've already answered the question - it simply ain't worth citing in the first place.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm asking you to cite one specific article... not every single Nature.com you may have posted in the last... uhmmm, 3659 friggin pages in this thread. If you're not willing to cite it, then I think you've already answered the question - it simply ain't worth citing in the first place.

He hasn't been here for the 3659 friggin pages. Just so you know, new guy.