GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
In NJ the unvaccinated make up 74% of the hospitalized patients.

What a remarkable discrepancy :unsure:
NJ is fake news. We already have eye witnesses that got COVID there.
SCIENCE IS SETTLED. NJ=COVID

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
NJ is fake news. We already have eye witnesses that got COVID there.
SCIENCE IS SETTLED. NJ=COVID

YOU are fake news.

Trinidad punked your girl Nicki Manaj today.

Reactions: WAP

npace

Autocross Champion
Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I couldn't wade through 3600 plus pages. Isn't the scientific method about trying to prove a hypothesis wrong in the search for truth? So, for all the pro-vaccine people saying that the anti-vaccine people are dumb or whatever, aren't they (the anti-vaccine people) contributing by questioning the validity of a vaccine? In other words, everyone, regardless of stance on the vaccine, should be able to at least agree that it is natural, logical, and valid to question a vaccine, especially when it is being used as a political mechanism to divide the public for dubious agendas (by both sides).

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I couldn't wade through 3600 plus pages. Isn't the scientific method about trying to prove a hypothesis wrong in the search for truth? So, for all the pro-vaccine people saying that the anti-vaccine people are dumb or whatever, aren't they (the anti-vaccine people) contributing by questioning the validity of a vaccine? In other words, everyone, regardless of stance on the vaccine, should be able to at least agree that it is natural, logical, and valid to question a vaccine, especially when it is being used as a political mechanism to divide the public for dubious agendas (by both sides).
A+ new guy. Science is about questioning the science. Especially after 2 years of this BS.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
In my opinion ,some of the peak comedy was waking up to 10 pages of @jimlloyd40 and @Keehs360 bickering back and forth. That's been gone for months :(
True, those were good times.

You're actually right tho, it wasn't long after those days that the Invisible man appeared and well, you see where we are now. :cautious:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It includes people who are partially vaccinated as well. They make up 4-5 percent.

Percentages can obviously be misleading tho, there are like 1000 people hospitalized for mUH Covid in NJ so the percentage changes pretty often.

And what's the NJ vax status? What percentage of state pop are vaxed?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
True, those were good times.

You're actually right tho, it wasn't long after those days that the Invisible man appeared and well, you see where we are now. :cautious:

Yup, before i came about keehs would sling his fuck you shit left and right. Turns out he's a softie. At least there's one less asshole insulting Jim.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
They won't tolerate level headed thoughts or questions here. Back to the forums with you!

cb1111

In NJ the unvaccinated make up 74% of the hospitalized patients.

What a remarkable discrepancy :unsure:
Well then there is this COVID-19 Surges Among Unvaccinated in Florida, Contrary to Baseless Claims - FactCheck.org
Delta variant Florida hospitals: Most patients unvaccinated (fastcompany.com)
Delta variant devastation: Florida hospitals show vaccinated vs unvaccinated ICU patient data (msn.com)
Half of Florida COVID-19 hospitalizations under 55; 96% unvaccinated (fox13news.com)

It looks like DeSantis is trying to beat Cuomo to get the title of asshole governor of the century.

His lies almost (but not quite) match zricky's