GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Me thinks GTIfan doth protest too much.

Hey-yo!

😄

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks,".....("Player" Queen Gertrude, Hamlet, Act III, Scene II)

The following line is the reply:-
(Hamlet):- "O! but she'll keep her word."

:cool:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
car windows CSB:

a good friend getting into the back seat of a bmw flips the seat release which goes fwd knocking the soda can on the dash into the front windshield breaking the window.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
this makes me glad I sold my piano as they have been linked to heart attacks and death. At least that's what one can infer from this post.

I have been waiting for a while to use "infer" in a sentence
If the piano is your takeaway from the man's death, you have just proven my point about brain damage.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In the case of those illnesses, that really has more to do with general hygiene and changing/washing masks than how you take them on and off. As for self infection, again, the average cloth mask isn't really stopping infection if there's a high airborne load, so if the mask is saturated, it's either too late or it's because you loaded with virus, in which case, it doesn't matter how much you touch it.
Now you're narrowing the scope of the discussion to cloth masks, that's just moving the goal posts.

Again, this isn't my opinion, it isn't debatable. I'm just relaying to you the infection control guidelines and why they exist.

I personally removed my mask in the car and put it back on at the next stop. I made that choice due to the fact I used a clean mask every time I was out and me being low risk for covid complications.

But I'd never ignorantly make fun of people following proper infection control guidelines, because I recognize they're right and I'm not 100% following the guidelines.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If the piano is your takeaway from the man's death, you have just proven my point about brain damage.

If the vaccine was your take away from that unverified Twitter post, that contains none of information necessary to even speculate, little alone prove a connection, then you've proven that you ate lead paint as a child.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
car windows CSB:

a good friend getting into the back seat of a bmw flips the seat release which goes fwd knocking the soda can on the dash into the front windshield breaking the window.

Years ago & in a hurry....changing wiper blades..forget to place thick curtain on glass....wiper arm up in vertical position against the spring....wiper off...accidently knock arm...nice metal end of arm hits windscreen full force...🤦‍♂️.....Biggest face palm I've done...:mad:.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Years ago & in a hurry....changing wiper blades..forget to place thick curtain on glass....wiper arm up in vertical position against the spring....wiper off...accidently knock arm...nice metal end of arm hits windscreen full force...🤦‍♂️.....Biggest face palm I've done...:mad:.

That's a mistake you make once. I did that exact thing to my new Corrado back in the day.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
If you see someone wearing a mask alone in their car, they were probably either on their way to picking someone up or have a passenger in the back that you cant see.

An Uber or someone who is planning to drive someone in their car is only being reasonable to wear a mask in the car. What do you think the virus floating in the air goes away when the person gets in after they had been driving the car for 30min+ prior to that?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Now you're narrowing the scope of the discussion to cloth masks, that's just moving the goal posts.

Again, this isn't my opinion, it isn't debatable. I'm just relaying to you the infection control guidelines and why they exist.

I personally removed my mask in the car and put it back on at the next stop. I made that choice due to the fact I used a clean mask every time I was out and me being low risk for covid complications.

But I'd never ignorantly make fun of people following proper infection control guidelines, because I recognize they're right and I'm not 100% following the guidelines.
Most of the people in their cars by themselves weren't wearing a mask because of proper guidelines. They were wearing it because of paranoia. Very few ordinary citizens were aware of proper guidelines.

Sorry I shouldn't have said wearing a mask I was supposed to say donning a mask. My bad. 😂

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Most of the people in their cars by themselves weren't wearing a mask because of proper guidelines. They were wearing it because of paranoia. Very few ordinary citizens were aware of proper guidelines.

Sorry I shouldn't have said wearing a mask I was supposed to say donning a mask. My bad. 😂
doffing and/or donning?

Quoted because of stupid democracy