GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Fuck it, I don't.

Anti-vaxxers are a danger to this country.
The Amish and thousands of parents everywhere would disagree with you.
Convicted criminal pharmaceutical companies are a danger to everyone.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So once the vaccine is FDA approved, you'll get it? Or was specifing 'unapproved' completely unnecessary?
The FDA approves many 'therapeutics' that kill people. NO WAY. I don't trust them.
Besides, I have lasting immunity, so why would I want a toxic soup injection?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is for zricky and the that racist clown - neither of which has done a damn thing for anyone else in their entire life.

View attachment 215363
If you knew half of what we were talking about, you might graduate middle school.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
B17 is a known cancer cure, IV vitamin C a known wonder cure, yet the FDA banned them both??
I don't think they are serving our best interests.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We already know the FDA takes money from the same companies pushing the drugs, that do their own safety testing.
Do you see the massive conflicts of interests? How are any of these people objective?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

cb1111

Has IV vitamin C really been banned?
No. This is more of zricky's horseshit picking and choosing. LABEL (fda.gov) and FDA notification regarding ascorbic acid injection | FDA

The FDA authorizes drugs for treating specific ailments. If you have a hangnail, then taking Prilosec isn't an approved use.

The little blue pill was intended and approved for heart issues. It was not approved for ED until the manufacture went to the FDA and said "hey, we did all these studies and would like to get this approved for ED"

IV vitamin C is approved for things like scurvy. The manufacturers could do studies on IV vitamin C and COVID and, if successful, could get an EUA and, eventually, approval.

So, as usual, zricky is full of bullshit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No. This is more of zricky's horseshit picking and choosing. LABEL (fda.gov) and FDA notification regarding ascorbic acid injection | FDA

The FDA authorizes drugs for treating specific ailments. If you have a hangnail, then taking Prilosec isn't an approved use.

The little blue pill was intended and approved for heart issues. It was not approved for ED until the manufacture went to the FDA and said "hey, we did all these studies and would like to get this approved for ED"

IV vitamin C is approved for things like scurvy. The manufacturers could do studies on IV vitamin C and COVID and, if successful, could get an EUA and, eventually, approval.

So, as usual, zricky is full of bullshit.
The manufacturers won't spend the money necessary to get a not very profitable treatment approved. If the pharmaceutical companies can't get a patent and charge ridiculous prices they aren't interested.

cb1111