GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Who would have thought simulations and models are not perfect. Climate panickers should revisit the temperatures from Roman times. They are in for a surprise.
A week ago, the world was on fire. This week, cooler temperatures. They say 'expect fall weather.'
In the same breath, they talk about the drought in the southwest, then say flood warnings in effect.
Everything is so dramatic.
What a SCAM.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
A week ago, the world was on fire. This week, cooler temperatures. They say 'expect fall weather.'
In the same breath, they talk about the drought in the southwest, then say flood warnings in effect.
Everything is so dramatic.
What a SCAM.
"realclimatescience.com" and tonyheller on youtube.... the official self proclaimed golfmk7.com known russian bot/npc has spoken....beeep...boop...bop...

Last edited:

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
I am sorry I barged in on this thread but it popped up in new posts and I just had to know if this was a genuine discussion about the pandemic or what I see here which is some fact free onion level wacky. if only this was coherent and funny it could be the Mystery Science Theater 3000 of off topic threads. Well? we're waiting!!

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
What type and weight oil should I use? I know that my owners manaul says something, but what does forum group think say.... How often should I change it? I'm having trouble reading my dipstick. When should I check my oil? What break pads should I buy? Guy's emergancy, my rear break caliper pistons won't push in....Are EBCs any good? The price is really good. Asking for a friend...on the mmmm-kay-7 facebook group. My backyard shop, gave me a great protune, I slay M4s all day in the drive through and I stack my accessport with a JB4, I don't understand why my car is not running write, my shop says I need a new motor, help...

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What type and weight oil should I use? I know that my owners manaul says something, but what does forum group think say.... How often should I change it? I'm having trouble reading my dipstick. When should I check my oil? What break pads should I buy? Guy's emergancy, my rear break caliper pistons won't push in....Are EBCs any good? The price is really good. Asking for a friend...on the mmmm-kay-7 facebook group. My backyard shop, gave me a great protune, I slay M4s all day in the drive through and I stack my accessport with a JB4, I don't understand why my car is not running write, my shop says I need a new motor, help...
10w30 or 10w40 if you're in a hot climate. You're welcome.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
300287042_5344385665614939_569725413384439072_n.jpg

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
I am sorry I barged in on this thread but it popped up in new posts and I just had to know if this was a genuine discussion about the pandemic or what I see here which is some fact free onion level wacky. if only this was coherent and funny it could be the Mystery Science Theater 3000 of off topic threads. Well? we're waiting!!

Just to state the obvious. This is the political thread. Everywhere else, political discussion is banned. Here, it is welcomed.

npace

Autocross Champion
In America, if you give a shit about your children, you're an extremist.

FTFY. We have Boston Children's Hospital, among others, openly posting about "gender affirming care" (read: sexual organ mutilation for minors). We have the FBI creating watchlists of parents who go to school board meetings and are concerned about the quality of education, and think that sex-ed topics should wait until after the age of 8. We have Disney trying to insert their "not-so-secret gay agenda" into entertainment designed for small children as young as 3. But question the efficacy of a vaccine, which, it turns out isn't a vaccine at all and even the CDC is walking back previous claims, and you get banned from social media for damaging statements. I don't know if @PureWhiteMk7 is serious or not, but take a look at the world around you. This thread gets a little crazy, but it is far less crazy than the things being passed off for sanity these days.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Just to state the obvious. This is the political thread. Everywhere else, political discussion is banned. Here, it is welcomed.
How dare anyone think different than me....I am the most tolerate, caring individual every and what I say goes...and there is not other point of view, if you think different. You are a racist, fascists...

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
FTFY. We have Boston Children's Hospital, among others, openly posting about "gender affirming care" (read: sexual organ mutilation for minors). We have the FBI creating watchlists of parents who go to school board meetings and are concerned about the quality of education, and think that sex-ed topics should wait until after the age of 8. We have Disney trying to insert their "not-so-secret gay agenda" into entertainment designed for small children as young as 3. But question the efficacy of a vaccine, which, it turns out isn't a vaccine at all and even the CDC is walking back previous claims, and you get banned from social media for damaging statements. I don't know if @PureWhiteMk7 is serious or not, but take a look at the world around you. This thread gets a little crazy, but it is far less crazy than the things being passed off for sanity these days.
And the one of 54 genders public school teacher..."needs" to tell children under 12 about their lifestyle, and if the children think its odd or don't praise "they/them", then it must be their parents are racists, and they deserve to feel guilty about it. I don't really give a shit about what you do in your personal life between to consenting adults, but it has no business in primary education. The school "nurse" gives them "gender affirming" care, without parental notification, and tells them remember don't tell your parents, that shit is indoctrination not education. We live in a clown world, but what do I know...I'm just a russian disinformation bot on the internet...if there our 54 genders why are their one 2 gender "affirming" surgeries?

Last edited:

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Another obvious is there is an entire alternate universe between political discussion and this thread. It's always tempting to think you know something, but unless you have contact with the source or physical evidence it's just fantasy. Conspiracy is often just an obsession. Most of it's promoters don't actually participate in the process of political influence or advocacy. Instead they just do like here and create false positions and say how great they are for knowing something. Hey it's a free country but to spend 4435 pages bloviating is a waste. The one shred of value is community. But you are building community on a worthless pursuit instead of actually accomplishing something.