GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It looks like you are more invested in this thread than Volkswagens. Is Truth Social too expensive?
This is an aging platform, but clearly the MKV and MK6 will reach classic status.
We gather in this off-topic area to hash out what's happening in the world we drive through...while we still can.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This thread makes a huge dunk on the assumption that the general population does not even have average intellect. LOL
Ftfy.
I've literally posted proofs of what I've been saying for 2 years, as the CDC, FDA and .gov back pedal all of their "guidance."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
This is an aging platform, but clearly the MKV and MK6 will reach classic status.
We gather in this off-topic area to hash out what's happening in the world we drive through...while we still can.
I can.... "meme"... this stuff all day....

139826261_4027572537253022_2903278287578244007_n.png
95235326_1000019506023_9004503943719419904_n.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Hmmm....reminiscent of the first stimulus circa 2009...only this time I don't believe the market balloon will last 10 years...it will be a lead balloon, tying everyone down...while the political class gets to increase the amount hot air...

Keynesian economic university studies and "theory"....continues....

cash for clunkers....this time it's housing products/materials...and EVs

Last edited:

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
I see them all on the time on twitter. Of course there is no news coverage...

View attachment 258399

Unfortunately, sudden cardiac arrest in student-athletes was happening so frequently that Pennsylvania passed a bill in 2019 "to give student-athletes and their families more information to prevent future tragedies": https://usatodayhss.com/2019/pennsylvania-bill-sudden-cardiac-arrest-student-athletes

The article also states, "hundreds of young athletes across the country are the victims of sudden cardiac arrest."

Do your own research. Going off what people say on Twitter is not research. There's no difference between believing everything you see on Twitter vs. CNN. Go to google, set a custom date range to before the virus, and search "sudden cardiac arrest student-athlete." Or, jump on a scientific journal and look at the data. You never heard about these tragedies pre-pandemic because the psychos on Twitter couldn't profit from them until now.

Last edited:

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Last edited:

npace

Autocross Champion
This thread takes a huge dump on the assumption that VW owners carry a somewhat above average intellect. LOL
If you want to see VW owners with a somewhat lower than average intellect, go check out the "current thing" thread. There's some long time stalkers from there that read this one, maybe one of them will post a link for you.

Edit: Didn't realize Zrick already did it for you.

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R

tmw2442

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
If you want to see VW owners with a somewhat lower than average intellect, go check out the "current thing" thread. There's some long time stalkers from there that read this one, maybe one of them will post a link for you.

Edit: Didn't realize Zrick already did it for you.
I think get got spooked, overwhelmed by possible truth and exited stage left...to comforting lies...

i-amp-039-m-going-now_o_1388283.jpg

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Our political animals and the bureaucratic state....putting domestic interests....dead last....yah...don't say....I'm shocked....
To a large extent the US is not their home anymore. They a parasitic organism leeching off of the people, working to further the interests of their transnational corporate employers.