GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Did you fail to read what I just wrote? I stated that it was possible that Trump had such a briefing, but now Biden is President and he'd have access to the same classified intelligence. He set up a special investigating the origins panel for cripes sake... so, if such intelligence existed, the intelligence agencies and Biden would have access to it. That's my point, it does NOT exist... Trump was, once again, lying. There is a classified version of the report, but the unclassified version acknowledges US Intelligence still does not agree on whether the virus came from a lab in China or it had natural origins. So, once again, if Trump had the "smoking gun" intelligence on COVID origins, then why is US intelligence still so unsure about whether the virus is natural or released from a lab experiment?

Also, to be clear, I think Fauci is great overall, *however* I actually do agree that he was too dismissive early on about the idea that the virus came from the lab in Wuhan. In his defense, though, most of the scientists around the world were claiming it had to be of natural origins... but now there has been reporting that there was a concerted effort by the lead person on the WHO team that went to China who was actually friends with the "Bat Lady" who headed the L4 lab in Wuhan... to mislead the public about the possibility that the leak was from the lab.

Have you read the latest reporting about the lead person on the WHO team who was turned down by DARPA for GOF funding on bat viruses???... he later claimed a lab leak was impossible, but meanwhile he actually was the person that tried to work with the Wuhan Lab on funding a GOF bat virus experiments!

Read this:
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/09/lab-leak-pandemic-origins-even-messier/620209/
Your credibility disappeared with a link to The Atlantic.
Let's just say it was made in a lab, do you think they would just keep the evidence around for anyone to find? They would smash phones and delete hard drives, Hillary Clinton style. If there is intelligence, it's classified. And if Pfizer and the government are in bed together (they are), why would anyone speak truth to power? What I see is a concerted effort by all parties involved to coverup the truth and silence anyone who goes against the narrative. Get the booster and expedite your departure.

npace

Autocross Champion
Also, one more thing about the racist stuff... the Republican Party has become racist. Trump is the head of the party, and he's clearly a big racist (really, are you gonna argue differently?). So, sure, you can technically be a Republican w/o being a racist, but you have to come to grips with the fact that you're supporting a political party that has a lot of racist rhetoric. I mean, just look how Fox News (watched mostly by Republicans) covers Black Lives Matter vs how they cover the mob that invaded the US Capitol, assaulted police officers, stole things, and attempted to stop Democracy. You don't notice ANY racist undertones in the coverage? Really?
I'm not going to let you change the argument by trying to make me the defender of fox news, that's not what this is about. You used all manner of ad hominem attacks in here, and then got upset when I called you out for admitting that the CDC lied but claimed it wasn't a lie.

As for your insistence on making this about race (I'm shocked :rolleyes:) I would argue that the Democrat "you are incapable of helping yourselves, so we'll do it for you" mentality is far more racist than a few assholes in maga hats waiving the confederate flag, and it certainly doesn't represent any major us political party. At least the second group isn't hiding their intent. It's called the soft bigotry of low expectations - feel free to look that up while thinking about how your statement that "white liberals are the ones curbing the pandemic" isn't at all racist in your mind.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
My "attack" was in response to your attack on me. I recall writing that, but that was only after you took multiple shots at me. Political affiliation is open game. Also, certain groups of people are known to vote certain ways... this is not me attacking anyone. Do you really believe police departments are filled with liberal Democrats? I mean, come on... this stuff is common knowledge. Most African Americans vote Democrat. Most college professors vote Democrat. Most non-union blue collar workers, esp living in rural zip codes, vote Republican. Do you really disagree with this or think that it's some type of attack????

Also, one more thing about the racist stuff... the Republican Party has become racist. Trump is the head of the party, and he's clearly a big racist (really, are you gonna argue differently?). So, sure, you can technically be a Republican w/o being a racist, but you have to come to grips with the fact that you're supporting a political party that has a lot of racist rhetoric. I mean, just look how Fox News (watched mostly by Republicans) covers Black Lives Matter vs how they cover the mob that invaded the US Capitol, assaulted police officers, stole things, and attempted to stop Democracy. You don't notice ANY racist undertones in the coverage? Really?

Are you going to apologize for falsely claiming people in this thread voted Trump (x2) when they in fact did not? Or is branding fair game in your book?

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Let's just say it was made in a lab, do you think they would just keep the evidence around for anyone to find? They would smash phones and delete hard drives, Hillary Clinton style. If there is intelligence, it's classified. And if Pfizer and the government are in bed together (they are), why would anyone speak truth to power? What I see is a concerted effort by all parties involved to coverup the truth and silence anyone who goes against the narrative. Get the booster and expedite your departure.

Referring to The Atlantic is soooo not comme il faute. Mr. Two Master's is a caricature.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Breaking- Brian Laundrie eaten by alligators. Medical Examiner on scene.

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
There's just so much to unpack there... where to even start?

The Atlantic is one of the best journalistic magazines around with impeccable credibility.

The virus almost certainly came out of the lab in Wuhan during GOF testing, based on all of the evidence I've reviewed so far (and it's a lot).

I'm going to ignore the Hillary Clinton comment as that's an entirely separate rabbit hole.

China cannot hide all of the evidence. There are blood samples, emails, US and foreign govt intercepts that they may not have even read yet (note, there are not enough Mandarin speaking intelligence officers in the US). China has tried to cover up the evidence, but they can't hide information we already have, and there is more that is leaking out over time... such as the claim that multiple scientists working at Wuhan went to the hospital for SARS COVID-like symptoms back around Sept/Oct of 2019. We also have the recent information about the proposal submitted by that UK scientist to release a modified bat virus into the wild... and DARPA turned him down, but nobody knows if China ended up doing the experiment, anyway (at least nobody knows that is talking right now).

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I'm not going to let you change the argument by trying to make me the defender of fox news, that's not what this is about. You used all manner of ad hominem attacks in here, and then got upset when I called you out for admitting that the CDC lied but claimed it wasn't a lie.

As for your insistence on making this about race (I'm shocked :rolleyes:) I would argue that the Democrat "you are incapable of helping yourselves, so we'll do it for you" mentality is far more racist than a few assholes in maga hats waiving the confederate flag, and it certainly doesn't represent any major us political party. At least the second group isn't hiding their intent. It's called the soft bigotry of low expectations - feel free to look that up while thinking about how your statement that "white liberals are the ones curbing the pandemic" isn't at all racist in your mind.
Well, I can quote previous posts where you've used ad hominem attacks, but you'll likely blame it on me, so let's suffice it to say to just stop it going forward.

That's a typical conservative trope... helping people is racist. That's utter nonsense. According to such ridiculous logic, giving food to a starving mentally ill homeless person would only cause them to continue to be "lazy" and not work.. and if the homeless person was black, then helping them out with $1 or some food is racist. It's just absurd conservative nonsense. Like cutting taxes increases govt revenue. It was a lie when Reagan said it, and it's still a lie, today.

Reactions: WAP

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
This wasn't the Biden vs Trump debate you're trying to turn it into. This was about CNN purposefully misleading the public.
You're misleading the public. I didn't make anything into a Biden vs Trump debate. As I said, Trump lied about the intelligence. You're basing your opinion on Fauci on Trumps lies... who the hell else claimed to have classified evidence of this being a Wuhan lab leak other than Trump? As I stated, Biden is the new POTUS, and if Trump really did have such evidence, then Biden would now have it.... yetttttttttt, the US Intelligence services are "split" on whether COVID occurred naturally or was a lab leak. So, again, Trump lied, and you're attacking Fauci based on Trump's lie. 1 + 1 = 2. What are you even debating at this point?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
There's just so much to unpack there... where to even start?

The Atlantic is one of the best journalistic magazines around with impeccable credibility.

The virus almost certainly came out of the lab in Wuhan during GOF testing, based on all of the evidence I've reviewed so far (and it's a lot).

I'm going to ignore the Hillary Clinton comment as that's an entirely separate rabbit hole.

China cannot hide all of the evidence. There are blood samples, emails, US and foreign govt intercepts that they may not have even read yet (note, there are not enough Mandarin speaking intelligence officers in the US). China has tried to cover up the evidence, but they can't hide information we already have, and there is more that is leaking out over time... such as the claim that multiple scientists working at Wuhan went to the hospital for SARS COVID-like symptoms back around Sept/Oct of 2019. We also have the recent information about the proposal submitted by that UK scientist to release a modified bat virus into the wild... and DARPA turned him down, but nobody knows if China ended up doing the experiment, anyway (at least nobody knows that is talking right now).
Speaking of Sept/Oct 2019, have you looked at Event 201?? A 'pandemic exercise' in Oct 2019.
All the big hitters were there. Johns Hopkins, Bill Gates, World Economic Forum (WEF)
https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/
1634751443464.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Look familiar???

1634751552083.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How brain damaged do you have to be NOT to put 2 and 2 together???

npace

Autocross Champion
That's a typical conservative trope... helping people is racist. That's utter nonsense. According to such ridiculous logic, giving food to a starving mentally ill homeless person would only cause them to continue to be "lazy" and not work.. and if the homeless person was black, then helping them out with $1 or some food is racist. It's just absurd conservative nonsense. Like cutting taxes increases govt revenue. It was a lie when Reagan said it, and it's still a lie, today.
No, creating quotas based only on race, giving people benefits only based on race, and telling people the things you are going to do as a politician to "lift their (insert specific race here) community" is racist. Adding in homeless people or mentally ill people on your part is a strawman.

Last edited: