GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Make sure you get it right.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-115344_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211020-115344_Chrome.jpg
    452.4 KB · Views: 67

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don't know about that, but there was a report regarding Military Games in Wuhan back in 2019... maybe around June or July, 2019. Have you read about THAT? Allegedly there were soldiers from around the world that competed in military games in Wuhan, and they ended up with SARS-like flu symptoms when they left... they allegedly got very sick. I only recently read about this. You should be able to find the info if you just google it.
I give you credit for having the conversation. But here we are 2 years after the fact and people still haven't heard about Event 201? Ask yourself why. It's very relevant to what has been happening. Add to that the fact that Fauci said Trump would certainly see a pandemic, Rockefellers predicted every move back in 2010, and Johns Hopkins wrote about a hypothetical coronavirus in 2017... How many coincidences until mathematically impossible???

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
There's just so much to unpack there... where to even start?

The Atlantic is one of the best journalistic magazines around with impeccable credibility.

The virus almost certainly came out of the lab in Wuhan during GOF testing, based on all of the evidence I've reviewed so far (and it's a lot).

I'm going to ignore the Hillary Clinton comment as that's an entirely separate rabbit hole.

China cannot hide all of the evidence. There are blood samples, emails, US and foreign govt intercepts that they may not have even read yet (note, there are not enough Mandarin speaking intelligence officers in the US). China has tried to cover up the evidence, but they can't hide information we already have, and there is more that is leaking out over time... such as the claim that multiple scientists working at Wuhan went to the hospital for SARS COVID-like symptoms back around Sept/Oct of 2019. We also have the recent information about the proposal submitted by that UK scientist to release a modified bat virus into the wild... and DARPA turned him down, but nobody knows if China ended up doing the experiment, anyway (at least nobody knows that is talking right now).

Sometimes i think you are a conservative troll doing an amazing job trolling the libs.
The Atlantic is one huge dumpster fire.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sometimes i think you are a conservative troll doing an amazing job trolling the libs.
The Atlantic is one huge dumpster fire.
@MagicMK is a bot and still does not have an avatar... 🤔

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I give you credit for having the conversation. But here we are 2 years after the fact and people still haven't heard about Event 201? Ask yourself why. It's very relevant to what has been happening. Add to that the fact that Fauci said Trump would certainly see a pandemic, Rockefellers predicted every move back in 2010, and Johns Hopkins wrote about a hypothetical coronavirus in 2017... How many coincidences until mathematically impossible???

You think anyone remembers the "15 days to flatten the curve?"

npace

Autocross Champion
Oh come on, I know exactly what that means. You really think somebody as well read as me believe intelligence is 100% factual after I literally just told you that Biden's Intelligence Task Force on COVID Origin was split?
Sorry, one more thing, I don't think that you're well-read. I think that you watch a lot of CNN and adopt a lot of talking points. I think that you can probably summarize some popular classics as they relate to your talking points without having actually read them. Few people have actually read the things that they quote.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Brought home the wife's new car we ordered 5 months ago. I suppose my transformation is complete to a Republican who doesn't care about the poor or the environment. Welcome to the dark side gentleman.

20211020_161941.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's interesting. If its true across the country and not localized, it makes me wonder what people are doing for income. It also makes me think that the government spending bill has more to do with keeping up an inflationary cycle than infrastructure.

Some basic savings, and just living more modestly, i guess.

In my usual absolutely uncomposed manner i will say the following: infrastructure my ass!
The fucks upstairs were straight up piseed when people would set their stimmies aside instead of spending them on crap they don't need. It's never about the people or the nation for these scumbags.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Brought home the wife's new car we ordered 5 months ago. I suppose my transformation is complete to a Republican who doesn't care about the poor or the environment. Welcome to the dark side gentleman.

View attachment 228448

I bet if you put a small windmill generator in your backyard, the libs will welcome you to their world saving club.