GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
What grinds my gears is that people think it's so far fetched that powerful, wealthy, unaccountable people would collude to gain more wealth and power. Weakening the population and killing off dissidents are just a bonus to them.
The WEF is the epitome of this shadow ruling class.
Tune in Tuesday at 11am CET to hear Klaus and Ursula talk about their plans for world domination...(seriously)
Not only that they don't believe it could happen, but they continue to keep their heads in the sand in the face of overwhelming evidence.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
What grinds my gears is that people think it's so far fetched that powerful, wealthy, unaccountable people would collude to gain more wealth and power. Weakening the population and killing off dissidents are just a bonus to them.
The WEF is the epitome of this shadow ruling class.
Tune in Tuesday at 11am CET to hear Klaus and Ursula talk about their plans for world domination...(seriously)

Because the rich and powerful use their wealth and power for the benefit of humanity, obviously.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Everyone that willingly got the jab: I'll have complications from covid alone, you'll have complications from both covid and the jab. 'Cause i know y'all got covid even after getting the jab. Some vaccine. Joke's on you.
Most people I know who got the jab and booster were sick from them every single time, on top of that they've all contracted covid multiple times, on top of all that they've gotten other bugs. Why? The act of getting the clot shot nukes their immune system, sure, maybe you have a .001% less chance of getting hospitalized from covid, but now you've opened up your body to other serious risks, like cancer....not even getting into the side effects of the clot shot.

The fact politicans and big pharma lied about the vaccine so openly tells me all I need to know, the covid19 vaccine was a horrible scam forced on the American people. A scam that will have largely unknown consequences for all those who bent the knee.

Some reading:

Serious adverse events of special interest following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination in randomized trials in adults

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
WEF Davos 23 recap-

Vaccine scam-

Climate hoax-

Misc-

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A man that stood the high ground on the faux 'vaccine' mandates that have injured and killed so many.
https://basketball.realgm.com/wiret...-Interested-In-Discussing-Extension-With-Nets
https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/nets-fall-to-lowly-pistons-despite-kyrie-irvings-40-point-night/
1674828085193.png

1674827971366.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Phil is 39% accurate. He's better than Pfizer, FDA, and CDC rolled together.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 08-19-50 Phil’s Groundhog Day prediction 6 more weeks of winter.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That ukrainian document supposedly ordering the destruction of biolab evidence (image from the twitter post) is a fake. At the top it uses a colloquial contraction for the word combo "dept of defence" which is not used in real documents.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1675691220228.png