GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Data says 2017 was worse for excess deaths than 2020. Sounds like a point I tried to make last year...
I'm sure Gretafan99 will have some condescending remarks to make.
https://www.pnas.org/content/118/16/e2024850118#T1
[2017] 13.02 million life years lost excess mortality
[2020] 4.41 million years of life lost to COVID-19
...because "COVID-19 deaths in 2020 occurred at much older ages, on average, than the excess deaths of 2017."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So the video of them smashing windows, assaulting cops and ransacking offices is all deep fake?
It's pretty easy for Antifa and BLM to dress up as Trump supporters. They advertised as much multiple times last year.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It's pretty easy for Antifa and BLM to dress up as Trump supporters. They advertised as much multiple times last year.
Yet all 200+ arrested are in fact Trump supporters.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yet all 200+ arrested are in fact Trump supporters.
FBI is weaponized Gestapo for the swamp. That's an easy one.
I like how you glossed over my excess death post. Doesn't fit your scary pandemic, does it?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Data says 2017 was worse for excess deaths than 2020. Sounds like a point I tried to make last year...
I'm sure Gretafan99 will have some condescending remarks to make.
https://www.pnas.org/content/118/16/e2024850118#T1
[2017] 13.02 million life years lost excess mortality
[2020] 4.41 million years of life lost to COVID-19
...because "COVID-19 deaths in 2020 occurred at much older ages, on average, than the excess deaths of 2017."

It's awesome to watch you post links that you don't understand what the data actually says, but claim some kind of victory.

Excess deaths isn't the same as life years lost. Again, this goes to your sick notion that old people's lives don't count as much because they're old.

They also multiplied the excess death rate from 2017 x the average lost years. For 2020, they multiplied the official death toll from Covid 19 x average years lost. This is your normal trick of comparing dissimilar data by changing the denominator. You're done it from the first page.

Just excess deaths from just Covid 19 are equal to excess deaths for all causes in 2017.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7015a4.htm

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It awesome to watch you post links that you don't understand what the data actually says, but claim some kind of victory.
I claimed victory last year, been doing laps ever since. The data speaks for itself, if you aren't brain damaged.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1621257551773.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Apparently this whole world is a deep-fake. I had to go to page 6 of Google to find this, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the partisan effort that spews "fact-checking" videos and articles all over the results.

This is one of many examples of this shit happening, you just have to be willing to admit it. You have to have the balls to look at it for what it is. Problem is most people can't do this, because they are on a side, have an agenda, or need to win their argument. No doubt there was bad actors at the capitol, no doubt some portion would label themselves republicans or conservative. What is being done with politics today is such a joke. The way the actions at the capitol have been flipped into such a disgusting virtue signal after 8 months of rioting, burning, looting is laughable and blatantly undermines any critical thinker. Monuments were toppled, city halls were broken into and occupied, and police stations burned to the ground. Local businesses were pilfered and rioters took to buildings with construction equipment, using heavy machinery as battering rams before looting. Americans were assassinated in the streets, entire city blocks occupied with a hemorrhaging violent crime rate. This kind of stuff went on for months, at worst it was encouraged, at best it was met with silence.

Personally I'm offended this clown show was allowed to go on for so long. Nothing was done about it until the event at the capitol? Wow, it's almost like the danger got a little too close to the ruling class. Queue the virtue-signaling on social media, queue the crying and whining about safety for a group of people who were surrounded by armed guards and had a literal secret escape tunnel. Imagine how offended some people must be, having dealt with this Summer of rioting, looting, burning. Imagine you have kids to take care of and the homes around you are being vandalized while your local businesses are looted and police station is burning.

Yea, the shit at the capitol was super fucked up. But I can't say it was anything more than matched energy from what happened for the 8 months leading up to it. Politics are a joke... just call a spade a spade and get these kids under control already. Both far leaning sides of this effort are brainwashed by the news, this is nothing more than the latest divide and conquer campaign by whoever is in control.

Wait, so that video proves what and how?