GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
FB_IMG_1620931522783.jpg

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Avatar was fun in 3D at least, but that's about it.

I only went to see it for the 3D effect at the time. Computer animation is my job, so it was kind of required viewing at the time. I remember leaving the theater, walking outside, and thinking "Man, our world sucks. It's not colorful at all" haha.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
3D movies make me motion sick. 2D version looked good to me.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
"So now it comes out: Colonial Pipeline did pay ransom -- nearly $5 million -- to Eastern European hackers. It did it last Friday, contradicting earlier reports that the company had no intention of paying an extortion fee. And it paid in untraceable cryptocurrency within hours after the attack. Once they received the payment, the hackers provided Colonial with a decrypting tool to restore its disabled computer network. (Ransomware is a type of malware that locks up a victim’s files, which the attackers promise to unlock for a payment.)

Why does the U.S. allow such extortion? On Monday, Anne Neuberger, the White House’s top cybersecurity official, declined to tell companies whether they should pay cyber ransoms. “We recognize, though, that companies are often in a difficult position if their data is encrypted and they do not have backups and cannot recover the data,” she said.

That’s a signal to criminal hackers to escalate this destructive game. IMHO, United States law should prohibit all such payments, ban the use of cryptocurrency for international payments, and prohibit cyber-insurance policies." Robert Reich, former labor secretary.

Anyone want to bet that restrictions on cryptocurrencies are coming?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I heard some retard filled a couple of those in an H2 Hummer, lit a cigarette, and blew it up.
Colonial paid $5 million...hard to believe. I think it was an inside job, or CIA. What kind of company doesn't keep backups these days??

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI