GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Depends on what you mean by un-winnable. We're showing you the studies that look at the atmospheric gasses from 800,000 years to now, and how they've been studied. We can clearly see humans are pumping more Co2 into the atmosphere than we've had at any of the hottest "hot" periods historically.
Unwinnable because none of us will be around for the definitive answer.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'll raise you:
https://thefeedfeed.com/cookdrankeat/mahi-mahi-and-shrimp-ceviche-avocado-toast
1615000930377.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Depends on what you mean by un-winnable. We're showing you the studies that look at the atmospheric gasses from 800,000 years to now, and how they've been studied. We can clearly see humans are pumping more Co2 into the atmosphere than we've had at any of the hottest "hot" periods historically.
Plants love that CO2...and get this, they turn it into OXYGEN.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1615001030811.png

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
You can have concentrated effects in certain areas, but only by pulling those resources from other areas. As a whole the planet remains unchanged.
So why is all of the coral dying?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Unwinnable because none of us will be around for the definitive answer.
Another 'crisis' like race, viruses, masks, all season tires...anything to get the public to argue instead of uniting against our 'elite' oppressors.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Saying no one will be around to find out is like saying:

"Well, I saw the car heading right towards that wall with no brake lights on but I didn't stick around to see the crash. I have no idea if it happened"

You don't have to see the final point to know where the line is going.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except we've cut down 46% of them worldwide....and continue to do so
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/article/deforestation#:~:text=Between 1990 and 2016, the,study in the journal Nature.

Brazil doesn't need a rainforest, it needs plains to raise beef... or something something Brazilian steakhouse.
Sounds delicious. There is no way we've cut down half the trees in the world, I don't believe that for a second. They harvest pines here in Georgia, then new trees grow to take their place. This happens everywhere there isn't concrete.