GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Global Billionaires' Wealth Increase By $4 Trillion During The Pandemic | ZeroHedge
1618149402713.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Low overall mortality rates.' Agenda 2030 is the big one...

1618150101100.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Opportunists will always enrich themselves during times of crisis.

That doesn't mean the crisis is manufactured tho. The people who died... really died.
Yes, people died. Essentially the same number have died for 4 years running.
Virus literally created in a lab...coordinated restrictions. Manufactured is the perfect word for it.

cb1111

Holy WOT, and a boring author to boot. Queue the Zrickety likes and “see I told you alls”.

All I see here is another uninformed, uneducated, and selfish fuck-stain in our society. It’s unfortunate you are not one of those that died and are using that as your eVideNCe.
Why do you bother? There are enough indicators in his statement that raise questions about his (and his family's) adherence to the rules - but - even taken at face value, his statement shows how unpredictable this is and that one needs to take all possible precautions.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Changing the topic a bit, this is exactly what I was saying about the Chauvin trial a while back.
So he's a bad cop and he shouldn't be allowed to work the beat again. You know who said we need a database of these guys?
THE GREAT ORANGE.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Masks are bullshit and I have a sample size to prove why. The CDC says if you care within 6 feet of an infected person you are at extreme risk of catching this scary virus, right?

Back in October I traveled to Jersey, DC, and Maryland for work. During these travels I followed all protocols suggested and believe I contracted the virus from my hotel or food establishment through touch.

Anyway, came home on a Friday afternoon and began not feeling well Sunday morning. Had the usual, low fever (99.6-100.3) lower back pain, tired, foggy headed, congested but no runny nose or sneezing. My wife distanced herself and so did my kids. That Tuesday I got tested and it came back negative so I continued to live my life normally. Wife moved back into the bed and I moved about the home without prejudice. The week continued to move on, sweating, foggy headed, tired, back pain, low grade fever.

The following Monday came and I was not feeling much better so figured I had the flu. Went to an urgent care to be tested for the flu and they ran a whole panel of flu tests as well as COVID again. This test came back positive for C19 with the local Health Department asking me questions about me and my family. "Sorry, I don't answer questions." was my response. Since ten days is the contagious window I was almost home free. NO ONE in my home contracted C19 during this time.

Wait, it gets better. My wife contracted C19 a month and a half later. We do not know how but this is her story. My wife's mother had passed in January and she was feeling blue. She was scheduled to have hand surgery on a Friday and was required to have a COVID test the Tuesday prior to surgery. She did so and was notified she had C19. She had an upset stomach for a few days but that was it. She did not separate herself from any of us during this time. Made dinner, ate with us, slept in bed with me, etc. Recovered fine and no one else in the home contracted C19.

Not done yet, my oldest daughter (17) began not feeling well about a month ago. She many of the C19 symptoms for about four days. Headache, low grade fever, congested, tired. No separation from the rest of the family, eating dinner with us, living a normal life in the home.

My other two children never contracted the virus, as far as we know. My son is 14 and my youngest daughter it's 11. So there it is, those who came down with the virus lived in the same home, no social distancing, no masks yet the three of us contracted the virus roughly two months a part from each other. The masks are bullshit and reminds me of England in the 50's with the smog problem. They admitted and knew the maksk did nothing but implemented them so the public (felt) safe and gave the appearance the government was doing something. My story, end rant and no, I am not getting vaccinated.

I wear a mask..why? because it slows down anything I breath out & stops it travelling so far so quickly...masks are useless at stopping you from breathing in the virus unless they are the high end twin filer masks of the correct grade (can't remember off the top of my head which standard).

What I DO pay attention to is staying less that 30mins in the same shop.....basically ventilation & loads of it is required, as the main way you get it is breathing in a contaminated atmosphere for over say 30mins...& staying away from stuffy offices..!!

I said this at the beginning, but I've studied building ventilation design & various other topics around that..

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I wear a mask..why? because it slows down anything I breath out & stops it travelling so far so quickly...masks are useless at stopping you from breathing in the virus unless they are the high end twin filer masks of the correct grade (can't remember off the top of my head which standard).

What I DO pay attention to is staying less that 30mins in the same shop.....basically ventilation & loads of it is required, as the main way you get it is breathing in a contaminated atmosphere for over say 30mins...& staying away from stuffy offices..!!

I said this at the beginning, but I've studied building ventilation design & various other topics around that..
I respect your obedience, but does the virus know not to get you in the first 5 minutes? Does the virus wait until 9pm to strike and that's why they close businesses early??

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I respect your obedience, but does the virus know not to get you in the first 5 minutes? Does the virus wait until 9pm to strike and that's why they close businesses early??

No its called TED..time exposed to danger......you have to breath in a certain amount for it to affect you......studying how people in one part of an office block can get flu from somebody else in another part of an office block, it only takes a group meeting in a small stuffy room of about 30mins to 1hr for you to breath in enough virus saturated air.....

It all depends on the volume of air in the enclosed space, how saturated the air is, & how much air you breathe in & how long you are in that atmosphere.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
LOLOLOLOL
So everybody in the thread is surrounded by 'zricks' and comes here to take their angst out on me???
Quite the opposite. I come in here for the people that are capable of seeing the situation for what it is. I don’t really have that IRL. (Except for lady phur)

I’m not surprised that you would think that though... your Orange God would be very pleased with you. Wait a minute, no. He fucking hates all of you. You are just too blind to see that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No its called TED..time exposed to danger......you have to breath in a certain amount for it to affect you......studying how people in one part of an office block can get flu from somebody else in another part of an office block, it only takes a group meeting in a small stuffy room of about 30mins to 1hr for you to breath in enough virus saturated air.....

It all depends on the volume of air in the enclosed space, how saturated the air is, & how much air you breathe in & how long you are in that atmosphere.
This makes some sense, but I'm not sure Lord Fauci approves.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I spent many years with the Marines. They are effective because they're smart enough to understand and carry out orders, but not smart enough to know why they shouldn't.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
This makes some sense, but I'm not sure Lord Fauci approves.
The fact that you think Fauci doesn't understand how the flu is transmitted, when you don't even understand basic medical terminology and concepts is hilarious.

And you still don't understand that though SARS CoV 2 is similar to the flu, it is not the flu.

Reactions: WAP