GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Just you wait. When the truth comes out during discovery, everyone will finally see the fraud!

I feel I’ve heard this before. Like 63 times before. And every time no actual evidence of widespread/systemic voter fraud was presented. That’s because you must present facts, not feelings, in court. Maybe you should call legalzoom and ask them. I’m sure they’ll be happy to take your money while telling you the same shit.

On top of that, you sound like the dipshit trumpers “Russia Russia Russia”. You are aware there was Russian influence with the 2016 election AND trump and his chorines colluded in the matter? You are aware that even though trump was acquitted by a spineless GOP senate a large number of his people were tried and convicted, often under full admissions of guilt, and were pardoned by Trump? You are aware of all this because you read the muller report, and actually see the flagrant corruption of our former president.. right?

No, oh, that’s right. You just make shit up, regurgitate the shit you eat up from your tub-girl feedback loop of confirmation biasing, and post yOuR rEsEArCh that literally proves your case is false.

Again. You are just a pathetic excuse for a troll who has no honor, integrity, nor any redeeming qualities valued in modern society.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You can say Zrick is wrong but you can't say he's stupid since he's kept you arguing for over 22K posts.

Not stupid, a pathological liar that wants you dead.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not stupid, a pathological liar that wants you dead.
A lot of guys are saying he's stupid and he doesn't want me dead. It's not fair to call him a liar either since he posts legitimate links whether the links are right or wrong.

Regardless he has kept everyone arguing for over 22K posts when the thread would die if nobody replied.

cb1111

A lot of guys are saying he's stupid and he doesn't want me dead. It's not fair to call him a liar either since he posts legitimate links whether the links are right or wrong.

Regardless he has kept everyone arguing for over 22K posts when the thread would die if nobody replied.
You and zricky should go get a room....

He is a liar because he made a stupid bet and reneged on it. COVID is a hoax according to him and is immaterial since it only kills older people (that's you) and his links are either from sketchy sites or flat out don't say what he says they say.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You and zricky should go get a room....

He is a liar because he made a stupid bet and reneged on it. COVID is a hoax according to him and is immaterial since it only kills older people (that's you) and his links are either from sketchy sites or flat out don't say what he says they say.
I have to agree with the bet part. I would have paid and then if the election was ever proved to be rigged expect the people who I bet with to be as honorable and pay me back.

And I'm not saying the election was rigged. Not saying it wasn't either but I'm not commenting on it.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Zrick, don't worry though, Giuliani still gets to go to court and try to prove voter fraud.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-election-claims-n1255511?cid=sm_npd_nn_fb_ma
Just you wait. When the truth comes out during discovery, everyone will finally see the fraud!
Yessss. Now the public will finally see the half-assed, fabricated lies that Giuliani and his team have been calling proof, since the courts will certainly hear this trial. Not like that'll change any Trumpers minds. They'll just say that Dominion stacked the jury and bought off the Judge, or that muH ChEeTo is being suppressed.
But this'll be cathartic to everyone else. I hope they don't settle outside of court, I hope this is ugly.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I feel I’ve heard this before. Like 63 times before. And every time no actual evidence of widespread/systemic voter fraud was presented. That’s because you must present facts, not feelings, in court. Maybe you should call legalzoom and ask them. I’m sure they’ll be happy to take your money while telling you the same shit.

On top of that, you sound like the dipshit trumpers “Russia Russia Russia”. You are aware there was Russian influence with the 2016 election AND trump and his chorines colluded in the matter? You are aware that even though trump was acquitted by a spineless GOP senate a large number of his people were tried and convicted, often under full admissions of guilt, and were pardoned by Trump? You are aware of all this because you read the muller report, and actually see the flagrant corruption of our former president.. right?

No, oh, that’s right. You just make shit up, regurgitate the shit you eat up from your tub-girl feedback loop of confirmation biasing, and post yOuR rEsEArCh that literally proves your case is false.

Again. You are just a pathetic excuse for a troll who has no honor, integrity, nor any redeeming qualities valued in modern society.

Just so we're clear, I'm being completely sarcastic. I'm on Team Sane in agreeing with that everything that comes out of Zrick's mouth is bullshit.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Did you read the article you posted? It literally says they suspect no wrongdoing and are auditing strictly to shut up conspiracy nuts. Blocking access to evidence? Again, wrong. They only delayed the audit because the Republican party sued them and all machines had to be left untouched as "evidence", preventing them from performing the audit. Once the election was over, the Republicans suddenly relented and now the audit is happening.
As if auditing and concluding that nothing of significance was amiss will silence the conspiracy? They're just going to dig in deeper.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I don't see myself voting anything Republican for a long time. It's a shame cause I hate voting "party" but the majority of Republicans are &#@!'s

do what's right I know it can be difficult. So many of the R's defense makes me yell at the TV/radio