GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
FRAUD FOUND 'AFTER THE FACT' IS STILL FRAUD.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You asked for proof and there it is.
Wouldn't it be something if they found out Democrats cheated after the fact?
Biden may be President, but under false pretenses. I KNOW THEY CHEATED, why would I pay you until we know for sure?
They could very easily be transparent about the Dominion machines, but everyone is trying to block access or destroy evidence.
Zrick. That’s not going anywhere. And even if it did. Biden still beat trump. Even if u allocated az’s points to trump. Biden still won

I just want u to permanently leave tbh

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I've created at least 3 great threads on this forum...what contributions have you made?

Man of his word. Has integrity. Is honorable. Not a cheat.

Let’s see.... nope, nope, nope, and nope. Yep. You ain’t got shot on him.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick. That’s not going anywhere. And even if it did. Biden still beat trump. Even if u allocated az’s points to trump. Biden still won

I just want u to permanently leave tbh
AZ is one of many 'battleground' states that Biden stole in the wee hours of the morning. They will all flip.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
AZ is one of many 'battleground' states that Biden stole in the wee hours of the morning. They will all flip.
And yet. When presented with an opportunity to submit evidence. The trump campaign never offered a single shred of it in front of any of the judges. Over and over. And in a ton of states.

pay up or leave already bro.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes thank you. It also age based, so the elderly are skewing that number up, and the younger population does very well.
Again, without mitigation you're cavalierly talking about killing Jim. I'm pretty sure Jim doesn't want to be dead before his time, so you don't have to wear a mask and can go to football stadiums.