GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Forum United Once Again After Everyone Agrees They'd Pork Lady Gaga - Zrick Self Bans

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
I know zrickety is a spineless pos that's intentionally spreading misinformation.

The reason Trump is guilty of inciting an insurrection, is that if you really believe the lies he's telling, an armed uprising is the logical answer if pedo lizard people have really infiltrated the courts, scotus, congress, election officials, governors, etc....zrickety spread the same misinformation as Trump. Both are traitors.
I'm intentionally questioning the misinformation the media is shoving down our throats. I would argue it takes more bravery to do that than to go along with the 'narrative' as you are so quick to do. Trump never said anything about lizards, and I only mentioned it as comedy when somebody else brought it up in the thread. Pedophiles in government are real, absolutely.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1610596460144.png

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Oh my god i missed 100 total pages now. Lmao

Noone needs to care, but fuck have i been busy! Im currently the lead scheduler on 4 projects which costs total ~1.5 billion dollars, and the last two weeks been quite demanding of my time. Pretty much working from 6am to 11pm daily.
Oh sure we see what's important to you. 😂