GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Lol orangie got 1 stinkin vote (Zrick)

AMERICA HAS SPOKEN

Gotta wait for Jim to log back in then there will be 2.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
1606956645079.png

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I may get nothing else out of this thread but thx to Riceburner for putting the term "bacon ring" into my vocabulary.
They had me at "Poseidon's Kiss"

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Oh shit that reminds me.. hey @zrickety, what ever came from that conspiracy about water marked ballots?!?
I really don't know. But it would be hilarious if they busted all the high-tech shenanigans with a simple water mark.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Since the start of this thread the largest Mk7 thread has gained 124 pages and almost 2000 posts.

Not sure what this says about us but with less people we're outgrowing it by 5 times as many posts per day. 😵
JUGGERNAUT

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Witness in Michigan just said that the completed absentee ballots had no date stamp and the ballot numbers were IN SEQUENCE.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Google fucked me.
I fixed it.

Huh, interesting. Getting information from Google, not actually verifying it, and then trying to use it to persuade others of your agenda. Wonder how many times that has happened 🤔

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Witness in Michigan just said that the completed absentee ballots had no date stamp and the ballot numbers were IN SEQUENCE.

And? Date isn't used in Michigan. Any ballot not received by 8pm on election night is turned away.

I saw personally saw Donald Trump tell supports to commit election fraud. When do I get to testify?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Huh, interesting. Getting information from Google, not actually verifying it, and then trying to use it to persuade others of your agenda. Wonder how many times that has happened 🤔
I can tell you how many times public data I posted was refuted...ZERO.