GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Paying a legitimate cleaning lady who has an illegal husband (isn't he legal by marriage?) and saying Jim is what's wrong with the country is quite a stretch, even for you. I realize some posts here are embellished for dramatic effect, but this is going pretty far.
America is only a laughing stock where they play CNN at the airports. World leaders respect Orange Man Bad more than any of you will admit.
WRONG. The opinion of the US is down 11 points under Trump and Trumps favorability around the world is down 43 points compared to Obama. Imagine being a grown ass man and not being able to identify an obvious lifelong New York con man that's screwed every employee and investor that's ever done business with him. You're pathetic.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ld-see-the-u-s-and-donald-trump-in-10-charts/

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
WRONG. The opinion of the US is down 11 points under Trump and Trumps favorability around the world is down 43 points compared to Obama. Imagine being a grown ass man and not being able to identify an obvious lifelong New York con man that's screwed every employee and investor that's ever done business with him. You're pathetic.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...ld-see-the-u-s-and-donald-trump-in-10-charts/
Are these the same polls that say Biden is ahead? LOLOL He can't get a dozen people to show up to a 'rally' when Trump has 10,000 waiting outside of sold out venues.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about those? Do you think there's only one vaccine being developed?

And the CDC didn't actually say that, that's what you interpreted they said, because quite frankly, you're stupid and lying about being a paramedic. The CDC said that people reported wearing a mask. There's no way to verify they actually did wear their masks or that they wore and maintained the mask correctly. Go eat a bag dicks, murderer.
You're so charming.
I know of at least 3 different vaccines, 3 different companies that have put their work on hold. It is not coincidence. Vaccines are inherently unsafe. I covered this early in the thread.
Why would people lie about wearing a mask? What incentive do they have to mislead doctors or the CDC? So now we need to babysit everyone? GTFO

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're so charming.
I know of at least 3 different vaccines, 3 different companies that have put their work on hold. It is not coincidence. Vaccines are inherently unsafe. I covered this early in the thread.
Why would people lie about wearing a mask? What incentive do they have to mislead doctors or the CDC? So now we need to babysit everyone? GTFO

Why would people lie about wearing a mask? Simple, they don't want to be chastised by medical personnel, fear of being judged, they mostly wore it, but got lazy and don't want family to be angry at them? Who knows why patients lie. Why do they lie about taking their prescriptions? Why do they lie about how much they drink? Why do they lie about what they eat? Why do they lie about literally almost every detail they tell medical providers? I don't know, man, they just do.

Now I'm beginning to doubt your wife is a doctor too. If I had, a nickel for every time a patient lied to me. I'd be rich.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here is another study that says cloth masks are useless, with more infection than control group.
https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

Except that study doesn't say that. It says that they aren't effective replacements for surgical masks in a health care setting to prevent the wearer from being exposed.. That study did not address whether cloth masks on an infected person reduces the spread of the virus, which it does.

You've posted this exact study several times now. You know you're a liar and you continue to spread lies.

Drown in a pool of dicks.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Drown in a pool of dicks.
Bad news guys, "Brain Damage from Masks CANNOT be reversed." This explains A LOT.
https://healthandmoneynews.wordpres...NgE2Z7FjuQAYdzOZLsK1Vfm8SxsDn1-OBDZhG-lscddEM
brains.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Why would people lie about wearing a mask? Simple, they don't want to be chastised by medical personnel, fear of being judged, they mostly wore it, but got lazy and don't want family to be angry at them? Who knows why patients lie. Why do they lie about taking their prescriptions? Why do they lie about how much they drink? Why do they lie about what they eat? Why do they lie about literally almost every detail they tell medical providers? I don't know, man, they just do.

Now I'm beginning to doubt your wife is a doctor too. If I had, a nickel for every time a patient lied to me. I'd be rich.

Lol, can confirm.

...every day, every god damned day. Lucky for my end of the tracks, I know the reason for their lies, dat money doh!

Patients records: (-) tobacco, (-) eoth, (-) illegal narcotics

Also patient records: PT presents for polysubstance inpatient program. Requests smoker room.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Lol, can confirm.

...every day, every god damned day. Lucky for my end of the tracks, I know the reason for their lies, dat money doh!

Patients records: (-) tobacco, (-) eoth, (-) illegal narcotics

Also patient records: PT presents for polysubstance inpatient program. Requests smoker room.
I always feel like when my doctor asks me how much I drink and I say "one to two drinks a week", I then have to say something like "no, really. Last time I bought a case of beer it lasted me 6 months" to convince him that I'm not just rounding down. Which probably just makes him believe me less...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I always feel like when my doctor asks me how much I drink and I say "one to two drinks a week", I then have to say something like "no, really. Last time I bought a case of beer it lasted me 6 months" to convince him that I'm not just rounding down. Which probably just makes him believe me less...

Well, stop going to the same bar as your doc!

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It doesn't matter how many times you tell Rickety the same stuff.

We'll be back to IT ONLY KILLS THE OLDS today if the cycle holds true.

Also, don't wish death on people, even in comical ways. That's exactly what we drag Rickety for. You can still diss him pretty bad without being overtly hostile.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You can still diss him pretty bad without being overtly hostile.
The most hostile ones here are the ones who claim to be the smartest...