GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
^
lol

Nah, he's only said even dumber or more dishonest shit.

Any way to work in the Trump apologist angle. 😐

I'm not a Trump apologist. I'm on record saying that I don't like Trump. I just thought that was funny because it was ludicrous that Palin would say that.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_9219.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm not a Trump apologist. I'm on record saying that I don't like Trump. I just thought that was funny because it was ludicrous that Palin would say that.

Trump makes Palin look like a Rhodes Scholar.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
willing to wager on Trump/Biden? Not sure what to bet but I'll suggest something in signature

dang I hope I don't lose

EDIT: I see you've mentioned betting. I am willing to wager...not real $ unless donation to charity. I would prefer something like having to change signature for something like 30 days.
I will take all bets...

I believe he said it would be a woman, not a black specifically. But that is merely semantics, and I don’t know enough to argue it.

I know only a little about Harris, but I’m happy to see a female running mate that can string together some coherent thoughts. Last time one of the two major parties had a female VP candidate, it sunk that ticket’s chance of being elected. It’s a bonus that they picked a fairly moderate-left in Harris, it could have been much worse.
Harris will snuff out Joe with his pillow at nap time, on day one! Her husband already said he's 'married to the next President...'

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Title update 😆

4A717CA4-7C9B-467E-A34B-D9C0869E59F4.jpeg

B8B0BAF4-1861-42BC-89F6-2506D8552A99.jpeg