GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Image-1.jpeg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I hate shit like this. Oh, the government has jets and tanks, how can we defend ourselves? I don't know... maybe ask the Taliban, or the Vietcong. Retarded argument is retarded.
The Vietkong received full scale Soviet support, with Soviet pilots shooting down Phantoms and Soviet SAMs shooting down bombers. I don't think my 1911 and semiauto AK will do anything against the gubment war machine.

npace

Autocross Champion
The Vietkong received full scale Soviet support, with Soviet pilots shooting down Phantoms and Soviet SAMs shooting down bombers. I don't think my 1911 and semiauto AK will do anything against the gubment war machine.
You're confusing the vietcong with the NVA. Two different things.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You're confusing the vietcong with the NVA. Two different things.
Yes, Soviet troops were active in the army proper of NV. However, the Vietkong were more than a band of villagers armed with semiautos. They were organized (there is no organization here), they were armed with a full assortment of land weapins, including artillery. And they were not fighting alone -- they were one of several communist actors in the war. Most of all, they had a very strong ideal they were fighting for. What are we going to fight for here? Abstract freedom? The 2A? To stand a chance against the regular armed forces there must at least be organization that manifests itself in a political party. Otherwise it will be a just a good old revolt, one that is no different from thousands of revolts that shook the old workd over the past several centuries. And it will be put down just like those revolts were.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
People in my town are complaining of street racing on 29 last night. (Honestly, a good time to do it since the police are all attending to riots) They are saying the police want nothing to do with it, this is all after BLM spray painted "racist pigs" on the entrance of the city station and chanted "de-fund the police" in the summer of love. IMO they get what they asked for.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
People in my town are complaining of street racing on 29 last night. (Honestly, a good time to do it since the police are all attending to riots) They are saying the police want nothing to do with it, this is all after BLM spray painted "racist pigs" on the entrance of the city station and chanted "de-fund the police" in the summer of love. IMO they get what they asked for.
Lol. Similar shit in my community last night.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Ukies resorting to terrorist tactics in Kherson and other regions that are intent on waving good-bye to the Kiev regime. Cars filled with explosives being blown up in city streets, killing new pro-russian officials and innocent bystanders. Kiev nazis have employed terrorist methods since 2014, to the deafening silence of their western curators. Remember: someone blowing up westerners is a heinous terrorist. Someone blowing up ruskies or pro-ruskies is a glorious freedom fighter, even if he throws a nazi salute. ;)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I love how the media drones on and on that there's 'no evidence' of voter fraud, when they literally made a documentary about it with state videos and witness testimonies. States are already decertifying Biden's win. How long is everyone else going to keep their heads in the sand??