GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Found this. Obama decided to remind us all after two years.

AxckzQfVsLhc7g0vhCDJKC51IKIHExQ-tjv6SYwZvevbLH65GiW6u-Xf1n_hVTabwt34M3GhH2xBCTVSy1_vlY77.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
A lack of balls is a big reason these shooters get to the numbers they do. Even they themselves are cowards and pick helpless targets. Most cops and security are afraid to engage them. Just look at testosterone level decline over the past 40 years.
Pretty sad they stopped parents from saving their kids. Lead, follow, or GTFO

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Lol.
The area where my work is located is in a nororiously bad region. But hey, I'll just fling a stapler at the perp. Oh wait, i don't have a stapler...
Are staplers California legal? Actually if you have to ask…

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I'm not conflating the forum tough guys with the cops/shooter scenario here, but I am having a hard time figuring out why a bunch of cops responded to the school and didn't go in.

Smells like Broward County all over again (you know, big dem funded county politics and such)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@uglybastard yes, I appropriated the fictional black President from Rick and Morty into my bespoke avatar based on your remark this morning.
I identify as him now, so criticism of me is a felony offense.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1653588108186.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
7 R
I'm not conflating the forum tough guys with the cops/shooter scenario here, but I am having a hard time figuring out why a bunch of cops responded to the school and didn't go in.

Donut Operator. YouTuber....
He made mention of the lack of training officers receive in police forces across the US ....
I feel like it's easy to fear, if you've never been trained how to deal with a live shooter situation properly....
Who wants to bust into a building with a live shooter when they don't have the foggiest about how to do it without getting blown away.

Lots of people that go into police forces are very average Joe's, and if governments actually spent money on police force training instead of 'green bullshyt, and other governmental waste and corruption, then police forces would be much more effective with Officers that were much more confident about carrying out there duties, including serving and protecting FULLY like they should.

Basically, If government wasn't corrupt and bought over by corporate America, then everyone in society would live far betters lives.