GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
So I posted earlier that Ramos (the shooter) was a felon.... this was based on an ABC report that they released after an interview with his grandfather, and it turns out not to be true. It also appears that all the stuff floating around about him being a trans person is false. However, what I want to know is how this kid got enough money to buy the weapons he had - Daniel Defense AR-15s are not cheap. Also, how did he have the money to get all the ammo and magazines? It doesn't appear that he was flush with cash.

npace

Autocross Champion
If there were no law against killing, they would kill us all.
The law isn't stopping anyone. Most of the people who talk tough on forums are cowards... I still remember gretafan threatening to "go hulk" on people he disagreed with, and talked about his legal firearms in Florida and how he could shoot people. I seriously doubt he would say or do anything in a confrontation.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Dems need the media cycle, or this would have already happened. Money laundering > US public
I'm pretty sure volunteers would guard the schools at no cost.

Re the last tweet:

One big defense (!) contractor has corporate training on active shooter on company property response. They recommend: hiding, running, and taking on the shooter empty handed. Company policy prohibits keeping a gun in your car if parked at company parking lots. Nuff said.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The law isn't stopping anyone. Most of the people who talk tough on forums are cowards... I still remember gretafan threatening to "go hulk" on people he disagreed with, and talked about his legal firearms in Florida and how he could shoot people. I seriously doubt he would say or do anything in a confrontation.
Possibly. But self-proclaimed libs' tendencies to shut others up is very telling.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
A lack of balls is a big reason these shooters get to the numbers they do. Even they themselves are cowards and pick helpless targets. Most cops and security are afraid to engage them. Just look at testosterone level decline over the past 40 years.

npace

Autocross Champion
A lack of balls is a big reason these shooters get to the numbers they do. Even they themselves are cowards and pick helpless targets. Most cops and security are afraid to engage them. Just look at testosterone level decline over the past 40 years.
I'm not conflating the forum tough guys with the cops/shooter scenario here, but I am having a hard time figuring out why a bunch of cops responded to the school and didn't go in.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Re the last tweet:

One big defense (!) contractor has corporate training on active shooter on company property response. They recommend: hiding, running, and taking on the shooter empty handed. Company policy prohibits keeping a gun in your car if parked at company parking lots. Nuff said.
Several HR departments I’ve worked with over the years recommend “throwing office supplies” as a last resort 😂. Also, most training states if you do happen to get the weapon from them you must throw it as far as possible…

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I'm not conflating the forum tough guys with the cops/shooter scenario here, but I am having a hard time figuring out why a bunch of cops responded to the school and didn't go in.
I may have quoted the wrong post. Why I often don’t use this button. It is curious but I think it’s mostly fear.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Several HR departments I’ve worked with over the years recommend “throwing office supplies” as a last resort 😂. Also, most training states if you do happen to get the weapon from them you must throw it as far as possible…
The sas thing is that one of the company mottos is "keeping our warfighter safe."
#employeelivesdon'tmatter

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
The sas thing is that one of the company mottos is "keeping our warfighter safe."
#employeelivesdon'tmatter
Sounds like we work for the same company 😂