GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I have no doubt you would. But I fear you even less than the virus, which is NOT AT ALL.

You can't decide if I'm a terrorist or if you don't fear me at all. Which is it?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Off-topic update #3-
FedEx dropped the ball, no new shiny bits today to take pictures of. Oh well, the stock location IC caps shipped today, so at least it's all coming together.

Debating a pre-emptive coil pack swap out of habit, and which coils to use. Probably end up with blue APRs from FCP euro though, most expensive option but lifetime warranty and i'm a sucker for blue. 🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's no Playstation, and I would argue the Super NES is a better console, but N64 has it's place. Sega on the other hand...

How about this hot take. The Sega Dreamcast was better than the N64.

Know the first game to use a modern analog stick?

It wasn't Mario 64 like many people think.

Nights: Into Dreams on the Sega Saturn.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD

Dreamcast was ahead of it's time and under advertised IMO, kinda like the Alltrack 4motion GSW. RIP NAR Golfs...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Dreamcast was ahead of it's time and under advertised IMO, kinda like the Alltrack 4motion GSW. RIP NAR Golfs...

Had me in the first half...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Off-topic update #3-
FedEx dropped the ball, no new shiny bits today to take pictures of. Oh well, the stock location IC caps shipped today, so at least it's all coming together.

Debating a pre-emptive coil pack swap out of habit, and which coils to use. Probably end up with blue APRs from FCP euro though, most expensive option but lifetime warranty and i'm a sucker for blue. 🤷‍♂️
I’d go for the stock ones. Only because I’ve no idea if the apr’s even operate to spec tbh

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Yes it was.

one of my besties was at the tail end of a losing battle with malignant melanoma when it came out. We’d set the folding card table up against the CRT in his living room and play death match on goldeneye. The table was perfectly aligned with the screen split. He’d sit in his recliner tapped with IVs, and we’d sit under the table. We’d play any time he wasn’t asleep or too far gone on pain killers. Between that and seeing the Chinpoko-mon South Park episode, are some of my fondest memories with him in those last months.