GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
IMG_9431.jpeg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
More fake news. I haven't seen any reports of hospitals being overrun. The death rate is lower than ever. I wonder how many of these people dying got their flu shot? They have been pushing it hard.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/h...exas/269-fe7958ee-85ec-4c41-adac-70b60403eb37

^timestamped October 24th, 2020.

Excerpt:

“Texas Department of State Health Services officials report the weekly average of hospitalizations is up 19% from last week, and that’s causing a strain on hospitals in the state’s largest cities. According to a KVUE News analysis of the data, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, 89% of the available hospital beds are full; in Houston and vicinity, it's a similar story where 88% of all hospital beds are taken. In the Central Texas region including Austin, 82% of all hospital beds are full.”

This is in October, the very beginning of the fall/winter flu season.

As more people contract both COVID and this year’s seasonal influenza, hospitals will assuredly be overrun in many American cities.

Back in March, April, May when we were actually on “lockdown” all the officials warned that a second wave WILL come with the fall, and it WILL be worse than the first wave. That’s what the hysteria over PPE, Ventilators, and beds was about. They saw our healthcare capacity overrun in the first, “warning” shot over our collective bow. So they were begging the Trump admin to invoke the defense production act, and utilize government resources to produce + distribute all the PPE needed for the fall wave.

As Trump loves to do, he refused to acknowledge the fact that people’s lives were in danger, and refused to acquiesce to the vehement, data-driven requests of the nation’s top scientists and public health experts, insisting that were doing a great job and no further efforts are necessary.

He wasted the entire summer, and we are going to see a horror-movie like display of bodies piling up in cities around America, not just New York this time.

It already happened, the proof was there. It wasn’t fake. My friend is a nurse in NYC and his boss died from COVID in May. He made a very impassioned post about how serious and real this is to everyone on his friends list. It was a heartfelt appeal from someone experiencing the front-line effects of this deadly virus, and he begged everyone to not listen to idiots like you.

You’re not a healthcare worker, scientist, or public health official.

You are an idiot on the internet who thinks he’s smarter than the world’s top scientists.

I’d just like to leave off on this note:

If I were president, every individual who voted for Trump both terms would get the death penalty.

That’s the consequences for supporting dangerous, disinformed, racist, Xenophobic, regressive, anti-scientific, fascist rhetoric.

Idc how radical-left that makes me - the radical right is in the midst of an unconcealed fascist coup of American democracy, evidenced by behaviors like rushing a bible-thumping, anti-abortionist judge Into the Supreme Court with 8 days remaining before Election Day. Mitch McConnell blocked the same move by Obama in 2016, stating it was in bad taste to rush such an impactful, life-long appointment to such an important position so close to an election. The same man was personally responsible for rushing Cony-Barrett in the last month or so.

Now 3 of the people in the Supreme Court were personally involved in Bush’s ultimate electiOn over Gore in the 2000 debacle.

The signs are written on the wall, and explicitly enumerated in logical fashion.

You can’t think bro, your brain is broken. You can’t do logic.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
voter-suppression, electioneering, gerrymandering.

Fascism, the official lifeblood of the modern GOP.

Attachments

• F05EA93C-F2AD-4870-ACD5-9BA9F1E28D8F.png
    F05EA93C-F2AD-4870-ACD5-9BA9F1E28D8F.png
    827.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 52376A09-A159-46CB-9A5A-A8237E415A6E.png
    52376A09-A159-46CB-9A5A-A8237E415A6E.png
    349 KB · Views: 130

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
judge Into the Supreme Court with 8 days remaining before Election Day. Mitch McConnell blocked the same move by Obama in 2016, stating it was in bad taste to rush such an impactful, life-long appointment to such an important position so close to an election.

(y) so much this quoted from Dog. my politics is blue dog/independent but Trump and this I've been voting straight Dem for the last few years. I can't imagine how the republicans can sleep at night after crap like this (let alone not standing up to Trump).

Edit: changed Red Dog to Blue dog cause I fd up and wrote wrong thing. Definitely not fully in either camp and because CT independents can't vote in primary I change sides regularly Currently registered as Dem.

Last edited:

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
According to a KVUE News analysis of the data, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, 89% of the available hospital beds are full; in Houston and vicinity, it's a similar story where 88% of all hospital beds are taken. In the Central Texas region including Austin, 82% of all hospital beds are full.”

That certainly doesn't sound good, but we need more context here. What would the percentages be in a "normal" year without Covid? Without knowing that, the numbers above are meaningless.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/h...exas/269-fe7958ee-85ec-4c41-adac-70b60403eb37

^timestamped October 24th, 2020.

Excerpt:

“Texas Department of State Health Services officials report the weekly average of hospitalizations is up 19% from last week, and that’s causing a strain on hospitals in the state’s largest cities. According to a KVUE News analysis of the data, in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, 89% of the available hospital beds are full; in Houston and vicinity, it's a similar story where 88% of all hospital beds are taken. In the Central Texas region including Austin, 82% of all hospital beds are full.”

This is in October, the very beginning of the fall/winter flu season.

As more people contract both COVID and this year’s seasonal influenza, hospitals will assuredly be overrun in many American cities.

Back in March, April, May when we were actually on “lockdown” all the officials warned that a second wave WILL come with the fall, and it WILL be worse than the first wave. That’s what the hysteria over PPE, Ventilators, and beds was about. They saw our healthcare capacity overrun in the first, “warning” shot over our collective bow. So they were begging the Trump admin to invoke the defense production act, and utilize government resources to produce + distribute all the PPE needed for the fall wave.

As Trump loves to do, he refused to acknowledge the fact that people’s lives were in danger, and refused to acquiesce to the vehement, data-driven requests of the nation’s top scientists and public health experts, insisting that were doing a great job and no further efforts are necessary.

He wasted the entire summer, and we are going to see a horror-movie like display of bodies piling up in cities around America, not just New York this time.

It already happened, the proof was there. It wasn’t fake. My friend is a nurse in NYC and his boss died from COVID in May. He made a very impassioned post about how serious and real this is to everyone on his friends list. It was a heartfelt appeal from someone experiencing the front-line effects of this deadly virus, and he begged everyone to not listen to idiots like you.

You’re not a healthcare worker, scientist, or public health official.

You are an idiot on the internet who thinks he’s smarter than the world’s top scientists.

I’d just like to leave off on this note:

If I were president, every individual who voted for Trump both terms would get the death penalty.

That’s the consequences for supporting dangerous, disinformed, racist, Xenophobic, regressive, anti-scientific, fascist rhetoric.

Idc how radical-left that makes me - the radical right is in the midst of an unconcealed fascist coup of American democracy, evidenced by behaviors like rushing a bible-thumping, anti-abortionist judge Into the Supreme Court with 8 days remaining before Election Day. Mitch McConnell blocked the same move by Obama in 2016, stating it was in bad taste to rush such an impactful, life-long appointment to such an important position so close to an election. The same man was personally responsible for rushing Cony-Barrett in the last month or so.

Now 3 of the people in the Supreme Court were personally involved in Bush’s ultimate electiOn over Gore in the 2000 debacle.

The signs are written on the wall, and explicitly enumerated in logical fashion.

You can’t think bro, your brain is broken. You can’t do logic.
TLDR 89% of hospital capacity is not "overrun."

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trending on the Google 'Can I change my vote?' (from Sleepy Joe to Orange Man)
In most states, YES.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
judge Into the Supreme Court with 8 days remaining before Election Day. Mitch McConnell blocked the same move by Obama in 2016, stating it was in bad taste to rush such an impactful, life-long appointment to such an important position so close to an election.

(y) so much this quoted from Dog. my politics is red dog/independent but Trump and this I've been voting straight Dem for the last few years. I can't imagine how the republicans can sleep at night after crap like this (let alone not standing up to Trump).

It's not our imagination that the Republican party has abandoned it's principals in favor of autocracy:
https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/26/republican-party-autocratic-hungary-turkey-study-trump

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI