GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
All points bulletin issued for the following SCAMdemiceers:

@torga
@brat_burner
@uglybastard
@oddspyke
@riceburner

Be on the lookout for these members, they are wanted for a lack of SCAMdemic contributions that has lead to a vacuum that was filled by much less entertaining posts.

If you see them, ask them wtf? (Why the (low)frequency?)
The new trolls suck. Zrick is at least entertaining. There's no funny response to the hateful shit they post, it's just kind of sad and I'm happy to let them stew in their hate.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Of what? Arguments of perceptions or having experience around the military? Father did 27 years, retired CSM, instructor at SGM Academy, instructor at 1SGT Academy, Senior Drill Instructor, Drill Instructor, 4 brothers in the AF, one still serving and another brother served in the Marines. Granted, I chose a different path and did not serve myself but to stated my lack of enlisting does not grant me a bit of a sense to view is ignorant.

How long did you serve and you were what, a combat medic? I don't ask to question your military experience or service but to understand the lens you may view this through. Understanding another's perception is important when remaining pragmatic in approach.

Now that I’m taking a shit, seems like the perfect time to respond to yours.

Your father’s, brother’s, sister’s, cousin’s, aunt’s, neighbor’s, a dude you know’s, even your pet turtle’s service doesn’t mean shit-one to support anything you say. It’s cute that you think it gives you some authority on the subject. I’m sure it holds some clout in your circle of fellow brainwashed fools, but not to anyone who served. Nothing more than another punk ass “mUh DaDdY iS CsM WhOGiVeSaFuCk, HerR dUrR.” You were an Army Brat, you don’t impress. You are speaking on matters you don’t understand, nor could ever truly understand. Nobody expects you to understand, you’ve never served, and that is fine, not everyone has what takes.

You seem to be short circuiting a lot and crossing me and @GTIfan99. I sometimes do it too, I have a TBI, what’s your excuse?

I find it quite amusing that you called me brainwashed as if I was unaware of it, or it was an insult. Also find it amusing that you don’t understand hundreds of thousands service members are brainwashed as well. You realize that when your balls finally drop, and you go off to overthrow the Republic, it will be those brainwashed people stuffing a 20mm up your ass? I mean, do you really think your 80% lower built sorta-sbr-pistol-brace-with-30-magazine-caliber-clip and your cheesy morale patch covered Chinese cosplay plate carrier is going to amount to anything but a speed bump for a professional military sent in to shut you up? ROFL, I’d pay to watch that shit go down. Hell, I’d pay to crank off the rounds myself to stop your pathetic uprising dead in its tracks.

What I did in the military is irrelevant since what I did was unfathomable to your cHoSe AnOtHeR pAtH ass, but yeah, I did some medical stuff too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'd love to steer the thread back on track by entertaining you with some interesting information, from different experts, while others yell misinformation! and cite their own 'experts,' but its way too nice outside to camp out on the forum. See you chaps in about 6 hours.
Gotta get that vitamin D.

Experts Are Super Smart And 100% Reliable, Experts Confirm | The Babylon Bee
1618771681150.png

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Now that I’m taking a shit, seems like the perfect time to respond to yours.

Your father’s, brother’s, sister’s, cousin’s, aunt’s, neighbor’s, a dude you know’s, even your pet turtle’s service doesn’t mean shit-one to support anything you say. It’s cute that you think it gives you some authority on the subject. I’m sure it holds some clout in your circle of fellow brainwashed fools, but not to anyone who served. Nothing more than another punk ass “mUh DaDdY iS CsM WhOGiVeSaFuCk, HerR dUrR.” You were an Army Brat, you don’t impress. You are speaking on matters you don’t understand, nor could ever truly understand. Nobody expects you to understand, you’ve never served, and that is fine, not everyone has what takes.

You seem to be short circuiting a lot and crossing me and @GTIfan99. I sometimes do it too, I have a TBI, what’s your excuse?

I find it quite amusing that you called me brainwashed as if I was unaware of it, or it was an insult. Also find it amusing that you don’t understand hundreds of thousands service members are brainwashed as well. You realize that when your balls finally drop, and you go off to overthrow the Republic, it will be those brainwashed people stuffing a 20mm up your ass? I mean, do you really think your 80% lower built sorta-sbr-pistol-brace-with-30-magazine-caliber-clip and your cheesy morale patch covered Chinese cosplay plate carrier is going to amount to anything but a speed bump for a professional military sent in to shut you up? ROFL, I’d pay to watch that shit go down. Hell, I’d pay to crank off the rounds myself to stop your pathetic uprising dead in its tracks.

What I did in the military is irrelevant since what I did was unfathomable to your cHoSe AnOtHeR pAtH ass, but yeah, I did some medical stuff too.
Lol! Triggered much? Bahaha!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'd love to steer the thread back on track by entertaining you with some interesting information, from different experts, while others yell misinformation! and cite their own 'experts,' but its way too nice outside to camp out on the forum. See you chaps in about 6 hours.
Gotta get that vitamin D.

Experts Are Super Smart And 100% Reliable, Experts Confirm | The Babylon Bee
View attachment 210776
On this we agree, need to get some sun. Took the kiddo for some quality outdoor time this morning.

PXL_20210418_144558436.jpg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
All points bulletin issued for the following SCAMdemiceers:

@torga
@brat_burner
@uglybastard
@oddspyke
@riceburner

Be on the lookout for these members, they are wanted for a lack of SCAMdemic contributions that has lead to a vacuum that was filled by much less entertaining posts.

If you see them, ask them wtf? (Why the (low)frequency?)
You ever seen What We Do In the Shadows? (the series). This thread is an energy vampire.

I feel like a new man ever since I stopped keeping up with this thread. My hair is growing back, my girlfriend loves me again, my cats recognize my face again, my job is promoting me to CEO and my dick is bigger. Life's better outside this thread.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
You ever seen What We Do In the Shadows? (the series). This thread is an energy vampire.

I feel like a new man ever since I stopped keeping up with this thread. My hair is growing back, my girlfriend loves me again, my cats recognize my face again, my job is promoting me to CEO and my dick is bigger. Life's better outside this thread

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Sportsball?
Boxing. Jake Paul is a YouTube sensation. Not in my eyes. And Ben Askren is a retired MMA fighter. Each guy will get over a million dollars after the 1.6 million pay per view viewers is paid out.
I certainly didn't pay for it. Just watched the replay today.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Boxing. Jake Paul is a YouTube sensation. Not in my eyes. And Ben Askren is a retired MMA fighter. Each guy will get over a million dollars after the 1.6 million pay per view viewers is paid out.
I certainly didn't pay for it. Just watched the replay today.

Hah, Snoop Dogg has such a laid back retirement.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Askren is most famous for being the dude who got knocked out by a Jorge Masvidal knee in only 5 seconds.

Pretty nice payday for him this time around though. Hopefully he's retired for good this time, he seems susceptible to concussions at this point in his career.