GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Let's see, you have a military ID, right? That's proof of identity. You have a utility bill, rent statement or anything like that? That's your proof of residency. Do you have a W-2, 1099, 1099R or the like? Wait? Did you file taxes? That is an official document with your SSN on it.

That's basically what you need for REAL ID
Oh I know middle class people have access to all those things quickly, it seemed you were trying to say everyone does. I can assure you that isn't the case for the poor.

And read the links I posted. The GOP did research to determine which types of ID to allow that would make it harder for minorities to vote.

I could be wrong, but your post sounds classist.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh I know middle class people have access to all those things quickly, it seemed you were trying to say everyone does. I can assure you that isn't the case for the poor.

And read the links I posted. The GOP did research to determine which types of ID to allow that would make it harder for minorities to vote.

My goodness, is keeping one's documents in order a sign of white privilege? :eek:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When you call a person of color a monkey you are absolutely being racist.

The way Jerkotero(spelling?) uses primate or monkey is just him trying to be edgy while talking down to someone.

I feel like he's just latched onto that language specifically because of the reaction it got. I don't feel like he's sitting at the computer wearing a white pointy hat though.
He just accidently used raghead too. Sounds legit.

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
He just accidently used raghead too. Sounds legit.
In a sarcastic way to mock how you and your merc buddies think it's okay to do the bidding of the guys upstairs against some unwitting folks on the other side of the planet. Too bad that one flew right over your head, pussy. Not the first time and definitely not the last.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Because I don't originally come from a culture that held colonies with tanned folks that got genocided by the colonizers.

Which country do you live in as many have past history's of abusing coloured people & slavery..eg the USA, the Dutch, the Spanish, the French, etc. etc..

History of slavery - Wikipedia

As for the UK having committed genocide...one of its colonies did (Australia) ..but way down the list which includes the USA & many other countries from around the world...are you certain you don't live in one???

List of genocides by death toll - Wikipedia

Last edited:

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
When you call a person of color a monkey you are absolutely being racist.

The way Jerkotero(spelling?) uses primate or monkey is just him trying to be edgy while talking down to someone.

I feel like he's just latched onto that language specifically because of the reaction it got. I don't feel like he's sitting at the computer wearing a white pointy hat though.
Yeah, he definitely wears his superiority complex on his sleeve. At least he attempts to engage on the myriad topics here...Greekspec2 would just come in here randomly, and drunk-post a scattershot demonstration of the debating skills he retained from the 3rd grade playground...

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Yeah, he definitely wears his superiority complex on his sleeve. At least he attempts to engage on the myriad topics here...Greekspec2 would just come in here randomly, and drunk-post a scattershot demonstration of the debating skills he retained from the 3rd grade playground...
Kind of amazing how this thread brings out the worst in some people. 😄

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah this thread used to be better but it’s been lacking lately. Not a fan of the current participants as much.

cb1111

My post was a direct response to a member who couldn't find any of the documents required. There are obviously those who don't have even the rudimentary documents, but if you have a driver's license and a mk7, then you most likely have most of the docs required. If you have a military ID, then you are already real ID compliant

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The US government troops would be slaughtering the fat military cosplay cucks 100 to 1 and still outnumber them. Any delusions around there being a fair fight between the military and a "free militia" are pure fantasy.

Its the same as saying we need to have lots of civilian guns to fight off fire breathing dragons.
You think the men and women of our military will be okay killing their brothers and sisters? Not holding my breath on that one. And before you discuss the sworn oath of defending against enemies both foreign and domestic what is constituted an enemy is arguable based upon perception. Some here (I would argue GTI Fan among others) would consider conservatives the enemy as an example.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You think the men and women of our military will be okay killing their brothers and sisters? Not holding my breath on that one. And before you discuss the sworn oath of defending against enemies both foreign and domestic what is constituted an enemy is arguable based upon perception. Some here (I would argue GTI Fan among others) would consider conservatives the enemy as an example.

Ah yes, says the brainwashed who has never served. 👍

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
And no experience with the military or experience to those enlisted in my life, right. I can argue you sir are brainwashed and I am the free thinker, it is rather moot. The round and round is rather exhausting with you. A matter of opinion cannot be argued as it is a matter of perception and one's own reality. To argue my preception is to argue your own however to be wise enough to view another's and have a discussion, well that requires a bit of humility.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
And no experience with the military or experience to those enlisted in my life, right. I can argue you sir are brainwashed and I am the free thinker, it is rather moot. The round and round is rather exhausting with you. A matter of opinion cannot be argued as it is a matter of perception and one's own reality. To argue my preception is to argue your own however to be wise enough to view another's and have a discussion, well that requires a bit of humility.

1618751040669.jpeg

Just sit down kiddo, you don’t have the requisite knowledge or experience to speak from a position of authority on the subject. 😘

Reactions: WAP