GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Those training masks are more restrictive than the mask you are being asked to wear in public.

You'd probably have more of a change in your breathing by moving elevations than wearing a mask in your daily life. Any somewhere sea level to somewhere like Colorado. For the first few weeks you'll suffer mild elevation sickness while exerting yourself while your body adjusts.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
This thread:
FB_IMG_1601069394727.jpg
FB_IMG_1601069705164.jpg

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Those training masks are more restrictive than the mask you are being asked to wear in public.

You'd probably have more of a change in your breathing by moving elevations than wearing a mask in your daily life. Any somewhere sea level to somewhere like Colorado. For the first few weeks you'll suffer mild elevation sickness while exerting yourself while your body adjusts.

Changing elevations from sea level to Colorado is not a trivial change for any regular human. Not a good comparison

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I was suffocating yesterday during a lengthy conversation with a colleague. I am not obese and don't have lung problems.
I can do math, too, and while math is powerful, sometimes the world is more complicated.
This may be due to you contracting the virus. You do know reduced lung capacity and other breathing problems are reported in those who have recovered from the initial infection. The study is still ongoing as to for how long.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This may be due to you contracting the virus. You do know reduced lung capacity and other breathing problems are reported in those who have recovered from the initial infection. The study is still ongoing as to for how long.

Or it may not be. You do know we can all play this highly scientific guessing game. :)

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Or it may not be. You do know we can all play this highly scientific guessing game. :)
True. Which is why is stated studies are on going. Currently we don't know the full effect of the virus or the differences that lead to healthy people having to be put on ventilators because of it.

You may have beat the odds, which is good. Others have been reported to not be so lucky.

Is your logic, fuck them - I got mine, not my problem? If not, why is wearing a mask such a chore you have to complain about it like an 8 year old asked to clean their room?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
That your replies also have no point and I too can ramble like Grandpa Simpson.

I remember when I got 40 rods to the hogshead and I liked it damn it.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
True. Which is why is stated studies are on going. Currently we don't know the full effect of the virus or the differences that lead to healthy people having to be put on ventilators because of it.

You may have beat the odds, which is good. Others have been reported to not be so lucky.

Is your logic, fuck them - I got mine, not my problem? If not, why is wearing a mask such a chore you have to complain about it like an 8 year old asked to clean their room?

Got mine what?

Because I am being told to do something without a convincing body of evidence. Everchanging and swinging guidelines aren't helping.
Has complaining been forbidden just the way appearing in a public place without a mask has?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Got mine what?

Because I am being told to do something without a convincing body of evidence. Everchanging and swinging guidelines aren't helping.
Has complaining been forbidden just the way appearing in a public place without a mask has?
There is plenty of evidence pre covid that wearing a mask aids in reducing viral exposure.

It's been linked several times. SARS was studied repeatedly and the publishing peer reviewed.

Complain all you want. At least he honest that you're being a selfish snowflake with yourself.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
That your replies also have no point and I too can ramble like Grandpa Simpson.

I remember when I got 40 rods to the hogshead and I liked it damn it.

Excellent argumentation.
"Look, my math shows masks are great!"
"I was suffocating in a mask."
"I bet it's the corona."

Man, I love your simplified version of science.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Excellent argumentation.
"Look, my math shows masks are great!"
"I was suffocating in a mask."
"I bet it's the corona."

Man, I love your simplified version of science.
I'll link the viral mask exposure studies again for you when i'm at my computer.

Read them at your leisure. Wearing a mask isn't going to harm you, it will only aid in reducing viral exposure.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
There is plenty of evidence pre covid that wearing a mask aids in reducing viral exposure.

It's been linked several times. SARS was studied repeatedly and the publishing peer reviewed.

Complain all you want. At least he honest that you're being a selfish snowflake with yourself.

The plethora of studies still have doctors and scientists arguing.
"Selfish" -- yes. The snowflakes bitching at people for not wearing a mask are not being selfish at all.