GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Sure, who could blame him.
WHITE POWER (just partial to my own race, who could blame me right?)
Pretty racist huh
MLK didn't like people misusing his words to justify racism and inequality.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I don't trust the dogs either. They could easily be trained to give a false signal. I figured if I let them call the dogs my car was still going to end up searched. I was in the middle of delivering pizzas and I was already behind. I didn't have that time to waste so I said fine just search it.
The cop can just say the dog gave a hit, and you'd have no idea if it's true or not. Not only that, the dogs have a surprisingly large margin of error.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Here's a novel idea, let's treat everyone based on merit and ability, not skin color or gender.
You know like MLK was talking about??!
Don’t quote mlk. He wanted equality for blacks. And he didn’t like being quoted by white people, according to his wife coretta Scott king

y’all love quoting him when it’s convenient yet don’t agree with BLM protests.
People be quoting MLK like they quote the bible -- only when it's convenient. Many people quoting MLK today would've never agreed with him 60 years ago.
Anyone who was bothered by Colin Kaepernick or BLM does not agree with MLK.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
CSB about MLK day.

this was years ago I worked at a shop where all the Brothers took off MLK day. I asked (yeah I'm white) if it would be cool with them if I started taking it off. Of course "yes". I went to my boss (also white) and said "I won't be in Monday because of the Holiday" He did a double take and said "OK". Next year the shop (union) had it as an official Holiday. I have respect for MLK but January is not when I want an extra day off.....Cinco de Mayo would be nice tho

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
People be quoting MLK like they quote the bible -- only when it's convenient. Many people quoting MLK today would've never agreed with him 60 years ago.
Anyone who was bothered by Colin Kaepernick or BLM does not agree with MLK.

Kneeling is a form of respect. CMV.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Sure, who could blame him.
WHITE POWER (just partial to my own race, who could blame me right?)
Pretty racist huh
The whites already committed a fuck ton of atrocities. Maybe let black folks and natives and the rest have their revenge. It’s only fair right?

see how that works?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
had to google CMV

#2 after what I assume sterkrazzy intended is Child Molester Van :eek:

and I'll save y'all the typing OK Boomer