GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
election-polls-statistics-60-of-the-timeit-works-every-time.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The only reason Trump won is due to 3 states that went for him, all three by less than 1% each.

WI, MI and PA.

All three of those states were within the margin of error of most high quality polls.

This isn’t 2016, things are vastly diffferent.

In 2016 he started with a narrow base/lead and hasn’t expanded on that, even after the 2018 Blue Wave.

His chickens are coming home to roost.

Inshallah

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don't get me wrong, I believe the Orange Menace could indeed win, but only through electoral college wackiness. Not some tide of Trump voters who've been playing coy all this time.
Playing coy?? Have you missed where every rally has 20,000 people or more? Creepy Joe gets a baker's dozen on a good day.
I know the polls favored Hillary in '16, she was 98% to win or some nonsense. How did that work out? I don't care what the polls say, I know what I've seen with my own two eyes. Have any of you been polled?? I haven't.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I would hang a Trump flag on my Jeep, and some lunatic Democrat would set it on fire. No one was ever this violent about 0barna.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Playing coy?? Have you missed where every rally has 20,000 people or more? Creepy Joe gets a baker's dozen on a good day.
I know the polls favored Hillary in '16, she was 98% to win or some nonsense. How did that work out? I don't care what the polls say, I know what I've seen with my own two eyes. Have any of you been polled?? I haven't.
I think you missed his point. Trump has plenty of enthusiastic supporters, but they're the same ones he had in 2016. He'll likely get all the same voters he did back then too. But 2016 had an extremely low voter turnout. He didn't win because everyone wanted him, but because people found Hillary too distasteful and didn't bother showing up. Mitt Romney received more votes the year he ran than Trump or Hillary did in 2016, just to give you an idea of the scale. The whole thing hinges on people being fed up enough with Trump to vote him out or not. The alternative is still distasteful, but to many people, less so than a Clinton (and a woman, which is a much bigger issue for many people than it should be). It'll be interesting and far from a slam dunk for Democrats, but the odds are in Biden's favor at the moment.

Trump may also have shot himself in the foot by simultaneously claiming that Biden is senile AND a criminal mastermind, taking in millions through a secret scheme. The two would seem mutually exclusive...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
True but Trump seems to be farther behind and I know you can’t trust the polls.

Why can't you trust the polls? The polls were all within their margins of error in 2016. Nothing wrong with the polls at all. The issue was the predictions of what those polls meant.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
bet.jpg

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
To watch in everyone’s spare time 😂😂

Epic Rap Battle’s

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The Trump zombies feel it's necessary to blast out their support for him. They're obligated to show up because sheep gotta follow the shepard...or get bit by a dog.

People showing up to the rallies is a direct contradiction of the idea that he has a large amount of secret supporters.

You live in a bubble bro. Unless you live in a diverse community your neighbors all being Trump supporters isn't indicative of any larger trend.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Uh, no, genius.

There's a spike becuse it's spreading.

If it were waning, increased testing would not yield increased positive results.

This is one of the most poorly thought out "talking points" since it can't stand on it's own against a simple "if, then" logic test.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The Trump zombies feel it's necessary to blast out their support for him. They're obligated to show up because sheep gotta follow the shepard...or get bit by a dog.

People showing up to the rallies is a direct contradiction of the idea that he has a large amount of secret supporters.

You live in a bubble bro. Unless you live in a diverse community your neighbors all being Trump supporters isn't indicative of any larger trend.

Not to mention, showing up to rallies en masse in the middle of a pandemic doesn't do much to dispel the stereotype that Trump's base is primarily made up of low-IQ voters...