GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Like clockwork, the new variant is here. Exactly 2 weeks after they started giving the vaccine.
Colorado health officials confirm highly infectious coronavirus variant found, first in US | Fox News
1609288143625.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I have spent three days doing my own research and I have come to two conclusions. Zrickety is not far off the truth when it comes to the numbers related to COVID stats being a scam, I’m seeing his points and am starting to agree.

2 this rum is good

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
https://www.businessinsider.com/rud...th-cease-and-desist-from-dominion-2020-12?amp

So Rudy’s star witness (mellisa caribe) was hired via a temp agency to clean the glass off of the dominion voting machines for a single day! 😂

this is amazing!

Concrete proof that Dominion is just trying to silence people and stop the truth from getting out. I hope the brave Mrs. Carine doesn't give in to this obvious bully tactic and blows the lid off this whole thing. Any day now the election is going to be overturned!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Attachments

• DDA79F35-F94C-4F99-A88D-89C6231BD50A.jpeg
    DDA79F35-F94C-4F99-A88D-89C6231BD50A.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 116

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Concrete proof that Dominion is just trying to silence people and stop the truth from getting out. I hope the brave Mrs. Carine doesn't give in to this obvious bully tactic and blows the lid off this whole thing. Any day now the election is going to be overturned!
Dude she can’t even prove that she worked for them! She was hired via a temp agency for one single day. So she could wipe the screens LMFAO!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Dude she can’t even prove that she worked for them! She was hired via a temp agency for one single day. So she could wipe the screens LMFAO!

SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE SAW AND WILL NOT BE SILENCED!