GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
the problem with this (and K is a good example) I agree with a number of his posts. Even those I don't discussions can be good. but the real name calling is nope

Well that’s because you’re a stupid head.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I feel like some of our regular posters were actually saved from bans in the main forum because they can act crazy here. They don't have to be as mean to people up there because you can just be mean to Rickety here instead.

Sometimes I feel bad for zrickety, then he posts something and I don't anymore. He deserves all the abuse he gets.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well the virus doesn't have 4 pages of side effects and turn you into an alligator person.

You know what Zrick? I'll consider myself woke and come over to your side If you can find me one medication that doesn't have any (zero) side effects recorded.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
the problem with this (and K is a good example) I agree with a number of his posts. Even those I don't discussions can be good. but the real name calling is nope

Ok boomer

cb1111

You know what Zrick? I'll consider myself woke and come over to your side If you can find me one medication that doesn't have any (zero) side effects recorded.
There isn't anything that doesn't have side effects for somebody. I know someone who get sick when they drink water.

COVID has no "side effects", but it has pages and pages of bad things it does to you and we don't know about the long term effects.

I've not (knock on wood) had a significant adverse effect from a vaccine or med (aside from the usual intestinal issues following antibiotics and the like), but we KNOW that there is a significant chance of a bad thing happening with COVID.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I feel like some of our regular posters were actually saved from bans in the main forum because they can act crazy here. They don't have to be as mean to people up there because you can just be mean to Rickety here instead.
I can take it. I've been around since the invention of the internet. Remember Netscape?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
First of all, I don't believe you.
Secondly, it would depend on what you consider a side effect. For example, cannabis helps with a myriad of problems, and whether you get high is based on THC content. There are hundreds of plants that have been historically used as medicine, and some 'modern' medicines are plant based and then processed.
downloadfile-1.png

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
First of all, I don't believe you.
Secondly, it would depend on what you consider a side effect. For example, cannabis helps with a myriad of problems, and whether you get high is based on THC content. There are hundreds of plants that have been historically used as medicine, and some 'modern' medicines are plant based and then processed.
View attachment 197792

Side effects of Cannabis.

I mean shit, here's some side effects of goddamn water.

The human body is a complex thing, with everyone being different. Even 100% natural medicines will have listed side effects.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sometimes I feel bad for zrickety, then he posts something and I don't anymore. He deserves all the abuse he gets.
I've heard they put the AIDS protein in the COVID vaccine.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
SECRET INGREDIENTS!!