GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@jay745 He's on his way to his parent's basement.
LMAO

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How are you drinking with a helmet on?
Same way people eat in restaurants with masks.
There's a special attachment to the suit, aka 'STRAW'

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm not smart enough to say it's wrong, but everything in that article sounds like bullshit you'd hear on an 2am infomercial.
They have applied for testing permission. I've been following this for awhile since before it made national news. Seems legit to me. It either will work or it won't but I don't see an incentive to fake it. No profit from faking it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
No profit from faking it.

There's entire industries that make huge profits fabricating bullshit medical cures. Hell, look at essential oils and their "medical benefits". Faking it is incredibly profitable, if you can get people to believe it.

Again, I'm not saying either way about that, since I'll admit I don't know enough about it or the science to make a call. I'm just saying that off the cuff, a magic once a day nasal spray that "blocks covid receptors" just sounds like some malarkey BS.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
POST YOU LINK

CDILinkArt.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
1607529011170.png

Those are original duplicates (Made at the time of developing the photos), just what I have a photo of handy.

My dad was an airforce test flight photographer in the 60's and when he got out he went to work for NASA during apolo 11. He flew backseat in F4's and F111's