GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Lol good overnight updates.

The moon landing lol. Should we go there? Maybe keehs will lose his shit again and start flipping tables when he realizes the BS he learned in grammar school was all a big old bag of dicks.

Kinda makes you wonder why we haven't landed on the moon again since the 60's what with all the fancy technology we have now, we should be able to make an even faker video than before? And why has no other country done it? Can't be because they're afraid of that Murrica flag stuck on the moons surface can it? LOL

Seed planted and watered.

🍿
1607520074336.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

The moon landing lol. Should we go there? Maybe keehs will lose his shit again and start flipping tables when he realizes the BS he learned in grammar school was all a big old bag of dicks.

Kinda makes you wonder why we haven't landed on the moon again since the 60's what with all the fancy technology we have now, we should be able to make an even faker video than before? And why has no other country done it? Can't be because they're afraid of that Murrica flag stuck on the moons surface can it? LOL

🍿

You do know we went to the moon more than once, right? There were 6 crewed missions that went to the moon total, not all of them in the 60's. I mean, we landed on the moon in the 70's too!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrickety,

Are you going to concede? Your man lost and it's time to pay up. I'm asking that any further delay from you gets added onto the end of the wager.

Mud

for newbies to this thread Z and I made an honor wager on election. Winner gets to control loser's signature. There is a $ wager (I believe) that a few have done. I'm may be willing to make some type of wager on if that ever gets paid.
I concede IF Biden gets inaugurated in January. It's still early. Gore was still disputing Bush at this time years ago.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607520474841.png

LMFAO
While I think they did land on the moon, what they showed us was fake. Word is, there were already ships up there and a moon base. Research the SSP (secret space program). Everything they tell us about space are lies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I concede IF Biden gets inaugurated in January. It's still early. Gore was still disputing Bush at this time years ago.
I expect you then to keep the signature change for 60 days then. I will be willing to keep your's up if you win. It's over.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I expect you then to keep the signature change for 60 days then. I will be willing to keep your's up if you win. It's over.
I'll keep your sig change for 4 years...no skin off my back.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

🍿
Trump egged China to go up there and look at the backside of the moon...wonder why? Hint- SECRET BASE

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607521135279.png

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Man, Should I just assume zrick thinks that every stupid ass thing ever said is true?

this video goes into great technical detail proving that it was technologically impossible for the moon landing video to be faked. The film and broadcast technology to fake the moon landing didnt exist, but the tech to blast a bunch of brave heros all the way up there did.

I also have a first hand source, my father personally developed the film that came back from the moon back in 1969. I've got the negatives in my parent's basement.