GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You’re doing the thing where you’re associating two totally unrelated things in hopes that it’ll cross wires and make your original statement easier to believe.

It’s not working. No way a non American made it to the highest office twice. Stfu. You’re wasting your time with your lies
Agree to disagree. The swamp is DEEEEEP. You don't think they could bring in a Manchurian candidate? You underestimate the lengths they will go to keep power. Pelosi on record trying to stage a coup because she is #3 in line.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1610306876342.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Wow Zrick...just wow 🐑🐑🐑🐑

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
By your logic, they are natural born Mexicans, not Americans.

Pump the brakes there turbo. You seem to be confused on what makes a “natural born citizen.” It is a legal term for someone who automatically gains citizenship upon birth. Includes anyone born in the United States, or one of its territories, or of a US Citizen abroad. This is the law.

A Mexican born in the US of Mexican parents will hold dual citizenship IF Mexico has similar laws that we do.

All three of my nieces were born to foreign fathers and my sister, my sister being a US citizen. One was born in the UK, the other two in NL. The UK daughter earned her Dutch citizenship, and had triple citizenship for a while.

You are going on again about shit you and your human centipede of rEsEArCh have zero fucking knowledge in.

You keep digging your hole and finding yourself on the wrong side of history. Maybe you should step away from your “sources”‘and find some creditable, objective evidence.

Again, you are a fucking idiot.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Went through many po-dunk towns today and still saw one Trump flag on someone’s porch with a Q flag next to it 🤦‍♂️

Saw another house with US flag in the middle, Trump flag underneath, blue lives flag on its own pole and tread on me on another!

Overall a lot less Trump stuff tho.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Yes. Because being a member of a functioning society means submitting to the rule of law, societal norms, and mores.

If you can’t submit to doing what a vast majority thinks is the right thing to do, maybe you should just go away. Oh, where will you go? There is nowhere that wants you.

You are free to stay if you like, but trying to trample the rights of the majority because of your tantrums is going to get you slapped down. There are many of us in this country whom are happy to do the slapping.

Don’t mistake our years of decorum as a weakness.

I think it’s about time those of us actual Patriots take back our Gadsden from these fucking idiots, and remind them what it truly stands for.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
We were taught the same history, idiot.

Doesn’t make it the correct history. I was taught the history they wanted me to hear.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So this is what's going on over on Parlor.

IMG_1492.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pump the brakes there turbo. You seem to be confused on what makes a “natural born citizen.” It is a legal term for someone who automatically gains citizenship upon birth. Includes anyone born in the United States, or one of its territories, or of a US Citizen abroad. This is the law.

A Mexican born in the US of Mexican parents will hold dual citizenship IF Mexico has similar laws that we do.

All three of my nieces were born to foreign fathers and my sister, my sister being a US citizen. One was born in the UK, the other two in NL. The UK daughter earned her Dutch citizenship, and had triple citizenship for a while.

You are going on again about shit you and your human centipede of rEsEArCh have zero fucking knowledge in.

You keep digging your hole and finding yourself on the wrong side of history. Maybe you should step away from your “sources”‘and find some creditable, objective evidence.

Again, you are a fucking idiot.
I never said I worked for immigration. We are all world citizens. Questioning Obummer's background should not be controversial, but it is. And long before Trump came along. Why would his 'official' birth certificate be photoshopped???