GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I don't think the aid Biden promised to prioritize to women and minorities is anything other than him having the backs of the people who pushed him over the top.

Trump destroyed Biden with white voters, so no reason for Biden's team to go out of their way to immediately appease that group.

We pretty sensitive as a people, anything seeming to work against us is met with immediate fury. This is entitlement. The idea that no one should be first, unless it's me.

Last edited:

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I don't think the aid Biden promised to prioritize to women and minorities is anything other than him having the backs of the people who pushed him over the top.

Trump destroyed Biden with white voters, so no reason for Biden's team to go out of his way to immediately appease that group.

We pretty sensitive as a people, anything seeming to work against us is met with immediate fury. This is entitlement. The idea that no one should be first, unless it's me.
That makes it a bit more reasonable. Thanks for expounding sir.
Maybe it would be a good ideas to remove make and model off of every form from here on out. With the exception of medical due to the fact some are more susceptible to certain illnesses.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
That makes it a bit more reasonable. Thanks for expounding sir.
Maybe it would be a good ideas to remove make and model off of every form from here on out. With the exception of medical due to the fact some are more susceptible to certain illnesses.
Yeah u would like that wouldn’t u.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Commercial motor vehicle?

Edit:

Oh that makes way more sense.
I liked the "child molester van" explanation

4ufw54.jpg

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
typical. and the irony isnt lost on me either.
Dude, I'm pretty sure you have issues with being whatever race you are. Seems you are the one with the problem here bubs.
You still mad about that cop with the big weiner that touched you?
Any hard working man just wants to be treated like everyone else. No one wants to be treated "special".except for maybe you?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Dude, I'm pretty sure you have issues with being whatever race you are. Seems you are the one with the problem here bubs.
You still mad about that cop with the big weiner that touched you?
Any hard working man just wants to be treated like everyone else. No one wants to be treated "special".except for maybe you?
Is that what u take from this interaction with me? 😂

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
"The radical left is killing us with bio-weapons!! Someone call Geneva to schedule a convention!"

c3lqnuvhjbc61.jpg