GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
See that's the half the problem. You don't understand what you read. That shows the number of people that have tested positive, not the number of people that have had Covid 19.

So again, how do you know how many people have had Covid 19?

That's silly. It's pure speculation as to how many people have had it. So your 10% percentage is just speculation. We can only go by actual numbers of people who tested positive. If the US has had 10% of the population get Covid that's 33 million people.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
See that's the half the problem. You don't understand what you read. That shows the number of people that have tested positive, not the number of people that have had Covid 19.

So again, how do you know how many people have had Covid 19?

I stand by what I posted but I want to point out how you attempt to belittle people by saying "you don't understand what you read". That's insulting. Like I said it's total speculation as to how many people in the US have had Covid. I deal in proof not speculation. You're just guessing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I stand by what I posted but I want to point out how you attempt to belittle people by saying "you don't understand what you read". That's insulting. Like I said it's total speculation as to how many people in the US have had Covid. I deal in proof not speculation. You're just guessing.

You stand by what you said, because don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry that you're so ignorant that you think you know what you're talking about, even with no knowledge, training, or education in health care or infectous disease. You're what's wrong with this country. We had a phrase for people like you in the military. There are 3 types of people. "Knows the answer" "knotted the answer when given" and "Doesn't know the answer when given". You're the last one.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You stand by what you said, because don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry that you're so ignorant that you think you know what you're talking about, even with no knowledge, training, or education in health care or infectous disease. You're what's wrong with this country. We had a phrase for people like you in the military. There are 3 types of people. "Knows the answer" "knotted the answer when given" and "Doesn't know the answer when given". You're the last one.

I won't say what you are because I don't want to get banned. It's simple. OUT of 330 million people in the US 7.5 million have tested positive period. That's all that is proven. Of course a certain percentage of people have had Covid and didn't get tested but it sure the hell isn't the difference between 7.5 million people and the 10 % you said that would equal 33 million.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I'm gonna need to do a costco run for popcorn for this :ROFLMAO:
1601622716821.png

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Not that contagious? Even with a massive social distancing effort, 10% of the population has been infected and 200,000 are dead.
You are telling us how many are infected, then you ask Jim how does he know? You're a real class act.
Does it matter what the number of unknown are if they never got sick? If they've already recovered? NO.
Besides, you can just wear your mask and stand 6 feet away from everyone, RIGHT???
Besides, I have already proven how NOT contagious it is when my wife had a positive patient cough in her face and never got sick.
SCIENCE!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You are telling us how many are infected, then you ask Jim how does he know? You're a real class act.
Does it matter what the number of unknown are if they never got sick? If they've already recovered? NO.
Besides, you can just wear your mask and stand 6 feet away from everyone, RIGHT???
Besides, I have already proven how NOT contagious it is when my wife had a positive patient cough in her face and never got sick.
SCIENCE!

I already posted how I know. Random surveillance.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump tested positive.
NBC is asking, 'Will there even be an election?'
These people are so DUMB.
He is still 94.6% going to be ok. He'll probably take HCQ and zinc with a quick recovery. Proving the virus is not so scary!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I already posted how I know. Random surveillance.
I am also doing random surveillance. Don't know anyone who has died.
My wife and myself both exposed to COVID cases and never got sick.
Friend's kids recovered in 1 day.
NOT SCARY.
but-did-you-die.jpg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
It's shows you how contagious it is is what it shows.

Gotta wonder if Agent Orange was wearing a mask...would he have gotten it.