GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Good point GTifan. We will never know what the effects will be 10 years from now. Look at the cases of people who contracted chicken pocks, then got Shingles in their older years. Even if we have antibodies and didn’t get “sick” from it who knows what can happen years from now.
I’m going to say I’m not the type of person to believe or not believe, I just like actual facts to make my decision. The only problem I have with all this is there is to many things going on that does not make sense. I wear my mask when I have to go out because it’s more or less the law now. I’m just not sure what to think. I’m also a Cancer survivor, had most of my Left Lung taken from me back in may of 2017. I’m not and never was a smoker either. So many conflicting things are in our faces with C19. I’m respectful and wear my mask around others because who really knows.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Good point GTifan. We will never know what the effects will be 10 years from now. Look at the cases of people who contracted chicken pocks, then got Shingles in their older years. Even if we have antibodies and didn’t get “sick” from it who knows what can happen years from now.
I’m going to say I’m not the type of person to believe or not believe, I just like actual facts to make my decision. The only problem I have with all this is there is to many things going on that does not make sense. I wear my mask when I have to go out because it’s more or less the law now. I’m just not sure what to think. I’m also a Cancer survivor, had most of my Left Lung taken from me back in may of 2017. I’m not and never was a smoker either. So many conflicting things are in our faces with C19. I’m respectful and wear my mask around others because who really knows.

If you aren't knowledgeable of lab testing in general, especially viral assay testing, it's easy to be confused and not know what to believe, I totally get that.

I have 3 family members on my wife's side right now with classic covid symptoms and tested negative. I'm trying to explain to them that the FDA and CDC gave emergency approval for a lot of tests for covid without proper evaluation of their specificity, sensitivity., and accuracy. Some tests are only specific to corona viruses, not specifically Covid 19 and some of the have poor sensitivity and accuracy.

Add to that, many testing site personnel don't know how to properly collect a specimen correctly, don't store them correctly or transport them correctly, and you might as well toss a coin at some sites, depending on training, procedures, and the testing kits used at a site.

Even after explaining that to them, they're still not playing on quarantining and are visiting my wife's parents this weekend, both of whole are close to 70 and in poor health.

The only testing I trust is serologic testing and this point unless I were to do the test myself and had control over which test kit was used. That's just not possible though for most people. They're at the mercy of the testing site and government, which have botched the testing effort.

Until the FDA fixes this, things won't improve in testing accuracy. It also makes every aspect of controlling the pandemic more difficult. Contact tracing, effective quarantining, and compliance with masks are all negatively affected.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Another article says that for every person that was tested, they suspect as many as 24 had the virus and were not tested.
I'm sorry, you can google search it. No promises though, news that doesn't fit the fear narrative is suppressed by algorithms. Fact.
July 24 was the last peak. We are trending down. Fact.
Globally we have had only 21,294,845 confirmed cases. It is very difficult to find total testing numbers, or negative numbers. They list positives by country but there are no totals.
Latest estimate: 2.14 daily tests per thousand people (as of 20 August 2020) in the US. We are literally testing only 0.2% of the population.
Reports are 10 out 11 people have NO symptoms. So you can divide whatever scary percentage you think you know by 10 or even 24 and you might have a real number. Suddenly the virus is not so scary.
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-testing
trend.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm doing the MATH.
0.2% of the world population has tested positive. This is ironic when we are only testing 0.2% daily in the US...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Another article says that for every person that was tested, they suspect as many as 24 had the virus and were not tested.
I'm sorry, you can google search it. No promises though, news that doesn't fit the fear narrative is suppressed by algorithms. Fact.
July 24 was the last peak. We are trending down. Fact.
Globally we have had only 21,294,845 confirmed cases. It is very difficult to find total testing numbers, or negative numbers. They list positives by country but there are no totals.
Latest estimate: 2.14 daily tests per thousand people (as of 20 August 2020) in the US. We are literally testing only 0.2% of the population.
Reports are 10 out 11 people have NO symptoms. So you can divide whatever scary percentage you think you know by 10 or even 24 and you might have a real number. Suddenly the virus is not so scary.
https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-testing
View attachment 183784

Almost every study I've seen says 10:1.

Reports are not that 10 of 11 have no symptoms. You sound like Trump now. "Some people are saying".

The reality is, we're still early in this pandemic, and we don't know if people that have already had it can be reinfected yet. Until we have an effective testing program, effective contact tracing, mass compliance with masks, and or an effective treatment or vaccine, this isn't going away and we're looking at a whole lot of dead Americans.

No conspiracy theory or wishful thinking will change that.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
6 months later... 'we're early into the pandemic.' BULLSHIT. It's a flu, the season is over. We have been trending down last 30 days.
To hell with contact tracing, testing, compliance. There is a nefarious reason behind all 3.
Reality is, we are NOT looking at lots of dead Americans. Only elderly. Every year.
We have effective treatments, and the FDA blocks them. Intravenous Vitamin C for example. While they promote many drugs that cause renal failure.
confirmed.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'M STILL NOT SCARED OF THE FLU!!
Kung flu or otherwise.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'M STILL NOT SCARED OF THE FLU!!
Kung flu or otherwise.

We know that. You're a typical selfish prick. We're asking you to care about other people and just wear a mask.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
We know that. You're a typical selfish prick. We're asking you to care about other people and just wear a mask.
I care about other people. I STAY HOME when I'm sick. Why would I restrict my movements or breathing when I'm healthy? These are personal freedoms, civil rights. You sound just like CBS NY that said college students gathering was 'selfish and reckless.'

Interesting you can not dispute the fact that only 0.2% have tested positive for this 'very contagious' illness.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
49odel.jpg

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Does your City post data for you?

Here's mine. 545 Total cases, 37 active cases, 505 recovered, 3 deaths. Still wearing masks, city rec center open, gym open, still can't play basketball. I think the last I looked the active cases was about 47, total cases was slightly lower.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I care about other people. I STAY HOME when I'm sick. Why would I restrict my movements or breathing when I'm healthy? These are personal freedoms, civil rights. You sound just like CBS NY that said college students gathering was 'selfish and reckless.'

Interesting you can not dispute the fact that only 0.2% have tested positive for this 'very contagious' illness.

It's already been explained. Recent research indicates asymptomatic people are spreading the disease.

The low number of people that have tested positive isn't a good thing, it indicates our testing is ineffective and it'll be a long time before we reach herd immunity, if that's even possible with the possibility of people being reinfected.

You are what's wrong with this country. With zero knowledge or understanding of infectous disease, you think you're googling and infantile outbursts are equal up to my 30 years experience. You, and people like you, are ensuring the economic collapse of our country.

And let me blow your mind. A single person can be tested more than once. A single person can test positive multiple times throughout the course of the illness, which makes your 6th grade level statistical analysis moot.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
And let me blow your mind. A single person can be tested more than once. A single person can test positive multiple times throughout the course of the illness
So what you're saying is the positive case number is INFLATED and the percentage infected is EVEN LESS?!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You can't be 're-infected' with the measles, chicken pox, polio or whatever else. That is another scare tactic from the medical mafia.
I posted a report earlier that SCIENTISTS said even a mild case gives you IMMUNITY.