GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
HEALTHY PEOPLE DON'T SPREAD DISEASE. FACT.
If you're sick, stay home. If you need a test to figure it out, you might be an idiot.
50% false positives. Flip a coin.
What about the false negatives?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What about the false negatives?

Which are far more likely in an viral testing due to errors in collection, storage and testing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Scotland hasn't had a death in 26 days.
They are checking everyone for fever at the door where I am...at the restaurants, the hospital, etc. If you don't have one, have no symptoms, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. The tests are pointless. You could be negative today, and positive tomorrow. Vice versa.
Everyone pushing for more testing just wants to see the case ticker climb. It's morbid.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Scotland hasn't had a death in 26 days.
They are checking everyone for fever at the door where I am...at the restaurants, the hospital, etc. If you don't have one, have no symptoms, NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. The tests are pointless. You could be negative today, and positive tomorrow. Vice versa.
Everyone pushing for more testing just wants to see the case ticker climb. It's morbid.

Temp checks are useless, because of the number of asymptomatic cases.

The tests are inaccurate because the FDA gave emergency approval to a bunch of testing kits that were not properly tested. On a good day, even a well proven test like the influenza A and B test is only as accurate as the weakest link in the testing process, and even though the test is highly accurate, results themselves are hit or miss. At my hospitals state testing site, the fire department was doing the swabbing. They would send new people daily that had to be trained and there was no supervision to make sure they were doing it correctly. Then there's the storage of the swabs. Then the amount of time the testing is delayed from specimen collection to testing.

That's why it takes a year to do the final flu case and death counts every year and the final count can vary so much from initial estimates. One of the main tools used to determine the true death toll yearly is excess death rate. The raw rate is 28% higher this year, but likely even higher when you correct for the reduction in traffic deaths and other categories that have declined due to the lock down.

Sorry, you're still wrong and still have no idea what you're talking about.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I'm still trying to figure out what the scam would even be😂🙈
9cae0af649e29d9d3bbd80dfa4ca9987.jpeg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Still at 3 deaths out of 50k population here.

And what percentage of the population has been infected and how long does immunity last?

FRANKIEWALLNUTS

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW mk7 Gti
Ignorance is a choice ... and clearly we see who chose what. There is a lot more going on here folks besides stats, masks, death rates, and whatever else you want to have a pissing match over. Wake up sheep , shits going down and you will be fiddlefuckin each other with this BS while it’s happened under your noses. I’m shocked anyone believes anything they read from the media, newspaper or television. The government is full of shit and you gobble it up like it’s your last meal. But keep goin , I’m enjoying the entertainment. And so is everyone else 🤣😂🤣😂. 🐑 #rant #over Don’t believe what I just wrote and definitely don’t take it personally. It’s just my stats I gathered and my opinions. LOL

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Those calling others sheep are always the dumbest.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
120 stores were looted in chicago yesterday. the lines are so blurred between the race war and the pandemic, super sad either way

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Temp checks are useless, because of the number of asymptomatic cases.
Now you're wrong. The ones with fever are the ones that spread. The WHO (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION) has determined that asymptomatic cases DO NOT SPREAD. They did intensive contact tracing in other countries. This is public information and common knowledge. There's your 'science.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
To be clear, I take anything the media or these 'organizations' say with a grain of salt. But when they let a truth slip, you have to seize it.
This is all fun and games until they start mandating a vaccine. Then more people will get sick, some will get cancer, teens will be sterilized.
Think it's not possible? It's already happened.

Last edited: