GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That's bullshit.
How can you read that into what I said. Here you go you're a cocksucker. And now you can't say anything about that or I'll pull the I know you are card on you. You can't have cart blanche to say what you want and then pull that card if someone responds.
59p392.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That's not WIDELY available...

6,000 total vaccination per day for a population of 124,000 phoenix healthcare workers, plus who knows how many elderly - it would take over 2 months to vaccinate people for their fist shot at that rate. And you have to have people actually get to that site within their schedule constraints.

In LATE JANUARY and EARLY FEBRUARY is when every worker at every hospital in Boston was offered the vaccine AT WORK during their shift.

Once again you are just linking articles without actually reading them or researching outside of the single article. You are hopeless.
My link was accurate period. They started the vaccine in Arizona on January 12, 2021 and you can't refute that. Originally you said that vaccines didn't start until late March and early April. You were wrong.

And I read the link so stop with your canned bullshit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lmao.

I just fucking told you dude. The first time they gave vaccines was February. March was 1 month after release, about 2 weeks after the very first people to get the shot were getting their second doses.

Also, you must have a pretty poor understanding of hospital ventilation systems, the patient contact absolutely matters.

But sure keep linking me outdated and wrong news articles to tell me about something I know first hand.
There's what you said. First vaccine was in February except it came out in December and by January 12, 2021 Arizona was giving the vaccine.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My link was accurate period. They started the vaccine in Arizona on January 12, 2021 and you can't refute that. Originally you said that vaccines didn't start until late March and early April. You were wrong.

And I read the link so stop with your canned bullshit.

Your link is accurate, but completely irrelevant.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The article is from March, ~1 month after the vaccine was first released.

Also the number includes people who work at hospitals in janitorial and cna jobs, who are overwhelmingly minorities. But have a lot less patient contact.

I can speak from anecdotal but significant sample size of Boston Healthcare workers, I would say the vaccine take rate is over 80%
There's another one that is wrong. The vaccine was released in December.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lmao.

I just fucking told you dude. The first time they gave vaccines was February. March was 1 month after release, about 2 weeks after the very first people to get the shot were getting their second doses.

Also, you must have a pretty poor understanding of hospital ventilation systems, the patient contact absolutely matters.

But sure keep linking me outdated and wrong news articles to tell me about something I know first hand.
There's another one that is wrong. Vaccines were first given in December.

https://time.com/5920134/first-authorized-covid-19-vaccine-us/

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jim, in the joke you were eating cookies and talking dumb.

You were the Cookie Monster.

Nom, nom, nom...is a direct quote from the Cookie Monster.

Sorry everyone, I had to explain it 😐
I don't know children things like the Cookie Monster. That came out in 1966 when I was a senior in high school. I didn't watch children shows.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_Monster

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
No it isn't. He said vaccines didn't start until late February early March and that is wrong.
And oh look who is the apologist now?
😂😂😂😂

And he was responding to your defending the notion that today, health care workers are refusing the vaccine in large numbers.

Like I said, you're an apologist for Ricky's misinformation.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And he was responding to your defending the notion that today, health care workers are refusing the vaccine in large numbers.

Like I said, you're an apologist for Ricky's misinformation.
I posted the links about the health care workers not Zrick. So you can apologize.