GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
watching some OANN again?

People are “throwing their money” at Biden, an average of $47 each, because they see Trump as the con man he is. Trump then brags, on multiple occasions, about how he can whore himself to big business for “billions” if he wanted to, which would be yet another violation of federal law. Meanwhile the company he calls out specifically couldn’t draft their press release denouncing the president’s assertions fast enough. “muh orange man bad” why do I hear this as a mocking phrase. Trump is a terrible human being and an even worse president.

Because Biden is smart. Trump’s worst enemy is his big dumb mouth. He’d be better off not talking, ever, and frankly the world wold be a better place if he did.

Early? Oh, you mean in January/February when he knew it was bad news, and told the whole country what was coming, and how we could prepare? Seriously even when he says he “takes full responsibility” he’s quick to recant saying it’s China’s fault. But that’s his MO, deflect and avoid the actual problem and hopefully his idiotic base will put their blinders on tighter.

Yes, because he, like some in this thread, has a long history of proving himself to be xenophobic and racist. He was doing that shit before anyone ever heard of Wuhan.

Wait, is it China that spread the disease, or is it US residents and citizens of Chinese decent? So racist, which is it?

his plan for this pandemic, like every one of his other beautiful wonderful plans that everyone thinks is such a great plan you’ll see , is to let other people do the work, make the choices, then ridicule them when there are failures.

Oh I don’t know, how about be a fucking leader?

I can't find fault with any of this. (y)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump is a terrible human being and an even worse president.

Because Biden is smart.
Let me stop you right there. Have you seen the rallies? Trump sells out stadiums with thousands watching outisde, Slow Joe can't get a dozen people to show up. Trump's support has only grown since he took office. It's going to be a long 4 more years for you. The 'experts' modeled millions dead from the virus, it was a fraction of that because of what his people did.

'Biden is smart.' Are we talking about the same person? Gaffe Biden? The guy that said hundreds of millions of us were killed by guns and the virus? By Biden's math, most of us are dead. If by smart you mean selling his public office to foreign countries for millions, then I guess yeah he's smart. Corrupt would be another word. Trump has lost money since taking office, while most politicians become millionaires on a civil service salary. How do they do it? Insider trading and corruption. He didn't have to give up his billionaire lifestyle to save the country, but he did.
I'm curious, how many of you donated to Joe and put your money where your mouth is?
Do you really think he is the better the candidate or is it just anyone other than Trump?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
confused-biden-Cropped.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Dude, Biden supporters aren't a cult. You don't have to do mental gymnastics to support him.

He's just the next dude up from a host of marginal choices.

Trump supporters are cult members. That's why they line up to hear this guy ramble incoherently for 90 minutes, not because he's a great man.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Trump supporters are cult members.
100 million grown ass Americans are cult members???
It was 63 million in 2016, I would bet it's 100 million now.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Let me stop you right there. Have you seen the rallies? Trump sells out stadiums with thousands watching outisde, Slow Joe can't get a dozen people to show up. Trump's support has only grown since he took office. It's going to be a long 4 more years for you. The 'experts' modeled millions dead from the virus, it was a fraction of that because of what his people did.

'Biden is smart.' Are we talking about the same person? Gaffe Biden? The guy that said hundreds of millions of us were killed by guns and the virus? By Biden's math, most of us are dead. If by smart you mean selling his public office to foreign countries for millions, then I guess yeah he's smart. Corrupt would be another word. Trump has lost money since taking office, while most politicians become millionaires on a civil service salary. How do they do it? Insider trading and corruption. He didn't have to give up his billionaire lifestyle to save the country, but he did.
I'm curious, how many of you donated to Joe and put your money where your mouth is?
Do you really think he is the better the candidate or is it just anyone other than Trump?

:ROFLMAO:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dude, Biden supporters aren't a cult. You don't have to do mental gymnastics to support him.

He's just the next dude up from a host of marginal choices.

Trump supporters are cult members. That's why they line up to hear this guy ramble incoherently for 90 minutes, not because he's a great man.

I support Trump for president but I'm certainly not a cult member. I have no interest in seeing him in person and I don't particularly like him.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
So does that mean you didn't give Joe any money? Where is your confidence??

I don’t give money to any political campaign, mostly to prevent being hassled by the powers that be.

Alas, since you are trying to prove a point, my wife was encouraged by the vice presidential debate to give.

3494AB83-CE4B-4A12-96F3-E76CFC4910DD.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don’t give money to any political campaign, mostly to prevent being hassled by the powers that be.

Alas, since you are trying to prove a point, my wife was encouraged by the vice presidential debate to give.

View attachment 189698
I respect your decision, but you are officially a domestic enemy of the USA.
Biden's own words were 'truth over facts'...