GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
No skid marks in Tiger's crash, maybe he was run off the road by force? The back corner is suspicious. Or traveling as fast as hell.
He needed a long surgery with pins and screws in his leg and feet.
I just watched the tiger documentary on HBO - highly recommend - but I think this is clearly a case of him relapsing on painkillers from his spine surgery. Nobody gets into a one car accident like that at 7am while clean.

He's not invincible, and one of the things that happens with people and opioids and spine surgery is basically drug seeking behavior driving them to more surgery so they get more drugs. In his case, I am certain he is constantly fucking his spine up playing too much golf but still the logic follows from there.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
No skid marks in Tiger's crash, maybe he was run off the road by force? The back corner is suspicious. Or traveling as fast as hell.
Ripped the vape pen too hard and lost consciousness.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't know...all that damage with no broken windows? It doesn't add up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1614174032961.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maybe someone put a tiger in his tank. CIA, GRU, CNN? What does tiger know? Stop the steel, I mean titanium pins. They're tracking devices. Save the tigers. We must storm the golf courses.

Am I doing it right?

cb1111

Wait, how is that power mad? Those are high risk activities and getting the vaccine may not protect you from every strain. That's just common sense.
In addition, being vaccinated doesn't stop you from being a carrier.

I've been on working groups with Fauci long before anyone ever heard of him and he knows his stuff.

While you can say "he is flip-flopping on the issues", fact is that a prudent person changes their opinions as the known facts change.

He has gotten a bit more political recently and all the publicity seems to have gone to his head a little but I'd still trust his opinions over most of the others.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
In addition, being vaccinated doesn't stop you from being a carrier.

I've been on working groups with Fauci long before anyone ever heard of him and he knows his stuff.

While you can say "he is flip-flopping on the issues", fact is that a prudent person changes their opinions as the known facts change.

He has gotten a bit more political recently and all the publicity seems to have gone to his head a little but I'd still trust his opinions over most of the others.
I certainly trust his opinion over some schmuck on social media or a car forum.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wait, how is that power mad? Those are high risk activities and getting the vaccine may not protect you from every strain. That's just common sense.
CDC is saying teachers spread the virus and kids need masks and social distancing forever. It's about control. Kids do exceedingly well with virus. Not so much with social isolation. CDC wants variant vaccines approved without trials. This shit will never end.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CDC is saying teachers spread the virus and kids need masks and social distancing forever. It's about control. Kids do exceedingly well with virus. Not so much with social isolation. CDC wants variant vaccines approved without trials. This shit will never end.
Ah yes, the master plan of CONTROL through mind control masks.

It's all coming together.