GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Drones and/or Drugs and/or Brainwashing and/or Zrickety's mentor.

srsly I find the idea of a 9/11 conspiracy just like I find most conspiracies*. Nope.

and religons

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Drones and/or Drugs and/or Brainwashing and/or Zrickety's mentor.

srsly I find the idea of a 9/11 conspiracy just like I find most conspiracies*. Nope.

and religons
You're right, it's easier to just believe everything the government tells you no matter how much it doesn't make sense. 🙄

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
47320848_2232002963500008_2441386898560647168_n.jpg

@Keehs360 😘

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're right, it's easier to just believe everything the government tells you no matter how much it doesn't make sense. 🙄

Who say's anyone believes everything the government says? Like I said earlier, the conspiracy isn't that the government carried out 9/11, it's that the government didn't stop 9/11.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
jay, post you link?? i wanna know what you are seeing as credible sources for this being an inside job.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
U should see the dsg 8 speed veloster n. The way it holds gears when it knows your tracking. It’s really really good. I’d say it’s the only affordable vehicle equipped with a dsg that can rival a manual on track. Not saying it’s better or more fun. Just saying it’s a pretty solid option.

frankly if the new sti were to come in dsg I’d trade in the gti in a heartbeat

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Who say's anyone believes everything the government says? Like I said earlier, the conspiracy isn't that the government carried out 9/11, it's that the government didn't stop 9/11.
Whatever helps you sleep at night....
jay, post you link?? i wanna know what you are seeing as credible sources for this being an inside job.
A link to common sense and being able to call fallacy when I hear it?

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
U should see the dsg 8 speed veloster n. The way it holds gears when it knows your tracking. It’s really really good. I’d say it’s the only affordable vehicle equipped with a dsg that can rival a manual on track. Not saying it’s better or more fun. Just saying it’s a pretty solid option.

frankly if the new sti were to come in dsg I’d trade in the gti in a heartbeat
Well that tells me everything I need to know about you.

n00b

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
What did you just post at me you little troll? Ill have you know i have been ranked the top member since you were still a nutstain in your moms panties. I have posted tutorials, corrected wikepedia articles and posted all SORTS of dank memes on here. I am the moderators manager. Ive lined up dozens of members and banned them just for interpreting my posts the wrong way, dont think for a second i cant do the same to you. I have posted more times in this forum that this entire thread times 12. I could waste my time reporting you but you arent worth the wear on my keyboard. You can click x all you want but whats done is done, you have been reported. Have fun slunking back to facebook groups full of other scum like yourself. Hashtag, youre a bitch. How do you like that.