GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
so if he... you know... doesn't make it... who's the runner up republican, or who goes in his place?

Chris Christie is the obvious choice. Fat, loud and stupid. He'll have to up the overt racism though.

Maybe Herman Cain. He still seems pretty active on Twitter.

But seriously, if Trump dies, zrickety should get the ban hammer. Seems appropriate. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
He won't die and then all his supporters will be like look he was high risk and he made it, what's the big deal. SCAM.

The memes are golden today tho 🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Seriously, you don't think his actions are what caused his infection? I never stated he did it purposely.

No one plotted to infect him. His stupidity is what infected him. It's 100% on him.

It is what it is.

His actions as in not wearing a mask I'm sure is what caused him to get it. We just don't know if his wife or another trusted person got it and infected him. It isn't his stupidity that caused him to get infected it's his arrogance and ignoring good judgement.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He is OLD though, so who cares. He is going to die soon anyway right

That's insulting to all old people. When or IF you ever reach Trump's current age I'm sure you will care if you're going to die soon. When you mature and reach that age, if you do, you'll have a different opinion.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That's insulting to all old people. When or IF you ever reach Trump's current age I'm sure you will care if you're going to die soon. When you mature and reach that age, if you do, you'll have a different opinion.
He's not demeaning old people, he's mocking Zrickety. Who has basically made that argument throughout this thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
so if he... you know... doesn't make it... who's the runner up republican, or who goes in his place?

Pence obviously. The Republicans didn't have a primary election. The incumbent president is always the candidate if he chooses to run for reelection.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Supposedly he was admitted so they could deliver a dose of Regeneron and/or Remdesivir.

I don't believe he'll be getting any of the crackpot treatments like the hydroxychloroquine or intravenous vitamin C.

He already had received an experimental antibody treatment before he left the White House. And intravenous vitamin C is not a crackpot treatment. It is generally done for cancer treatments.

https://www.healthline.com/health/vitamin-c-injection

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Uhhh clearly EJ's comment went way over your head. He's absolutely mocking zricks countless statements throughout the whole thread.
He's not demeaning old people, he's mocking Zrickety. Who has basically made that argument throughout this thread.
^ 100%

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Uhhh clearly EJ's comment went way over your head. He's absolutely mocking zricks countless statements throughout the whole thread.

^ 100%

That's your opinion we'll see if the people I quoted respond with their intent. Always a good idea to use an emoji if sarcasm was the intent so there's no misunderstanding.