GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I am also doing random surveillance. Don't know anyone who has died.
My wife and myself both exposed to COVID cases and never got sick.
Friend's kids recovered in 1 day.
NOT SCARY.
View attachment 187671

That's not random. For someone that thinks they understand statistics, you don't understand any terminology. It's almost like you've never taken a college level statistics course.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is what it is. I don't care, do you?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Again, those aren't contagious, we do spend billions to combat them, and we have thousands and thousands of laws to reduce accidental deaths.
True to this, the diabetes, cancer and heart disease associations, along with the pharmaceutical companies are trillions of dollars a year industries for completely avoidable and reversible lifestyle diseases.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Omg @ trump. This is gonna get interesting. I literally could see the possibility of someone actually trying to ensure he caught it somehow just to shake things up.

Ps i got a cough last week, couldnt go to work as a result because at the hospital construction nob im on you need to state you have no symptoms. Got a test, just the results back that im negative

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Omg @ trump. This is gonna get interesting. I literally could see the possibility of someone actually trying to ensure he caught it somehow just to shake things up.

Ps i got a cough last week, couldnt go to work as a result because at the hospital construction nob im on you need to state you have no symptoms. Got a test, just the results back that im negative

I think the person trying to ensure he got it is Trump himself. I don't know what to tell you if you can't see that.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off routine, he just doesn't wanna do any more debates

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Seriously. You think he would risk death by purposely getting it?

Seriously, you don't think his actions are what caused his infection? I never stated he did it purposely.

No one plotted to infect him. His stupidity is what infected him. It's 100% on him.

It is what it is.

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
well i mean, he's an important guy who must necessarily consult with countless people every day. idk how much he has done 'remotely' or what % of people are required to be tested prior to interfacing with him, let alone what he does with his personal time in the outside world as a civilian.

i wouldn't put it past him that his own negligence and underplaying the virus could have gotten him infected, but i'm also saying someone with the virus that hates him could have purposefully come into contact with him or some shit like that.