GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
U got anything on area51? Sorry for being so zrickety, but I want to believe.

Nope, but do you think there’s much actually going on there? I mean, if it were me I’d use the mystique of the place to draw attention away from the real freaky places. ;)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Nope, but do you think there’s much actually going on there? I mean, if it were me I’d use the mystique of the place to draw attention away from the real freaky places. ;)

It's difficult to believe there wasn't something to the Roswell aliens. I've seen documentaries pro and con. Either side sounds believable.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It's difficult to believe there wasn't something to the Roswell aliens. I've seen documentaries pro and con. Either side sounds believable.

Oh, I don’t doubt something was there. I just question keeping things there when it’s so mainstream for all the zricketies out there.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah that makes sense. But the allure and stories and lore. It gets under my skin

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Fuck man I know! Fucking corpin won’t spill the damn beans now. He says he doesn’t know but what if he does. There’s no way to know now.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Trurmq

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I cant figure that out, what does it mean lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Try to get in Area 51... They don't play around over there. It's legit.
Happy Thanksgiving you magnificent bastards!