GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Radicalized by reality. That's a new one.

I'm you, Jim, Ricky and that other racist guy live in fantasy land, but that's your problem. It doesn't make facts radical.
Thanks, you couldn't have given a better example. This is exactly my point, you arent responding to a person. You group people as good or bad, and respond to the bad characature you have in your head.

I'm a racist now because I said there's reason to believe there were bad actors in both groups who were part of the Capitol rioting. Makes sense if you're an emotional thinker!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Thanks, you couldn't have given a better example. This is exactly my point, you arent responding to a person. You group people as good or bad, and respond to the bad characature you have in your head.

I'm a racist now because I said there's reason to believe there were bad actors in both groups who were part of the Capitol rioting. Makes sense if you're an emotional thinker!
Oxymoron detected.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

But there isn't real evidence to believe there were bad actors at the capitol. Your only EvIdEnCe is that video of some random people changing under a tree.

Last edited:

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I was looking for a link to help explain to Jim "I know you are, but what am I?", but once I found this on urban dictionary and realized they used "Jim" as the example of a guy doing it, I couldn't stop laughing.
Screenshot_20210517-143925.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Here this fits your narrative. I sound exactly like you do when you same the exact same thing. By the way it was nice to see you include yourself with us in your other post.

🙄

Again, complete lack of self awareness.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was looking for a link to help explain to Jim "I know you are, but what am I?", but once I found this on urban dictionary and realized they used "Jim" as the example of a guy doing it, I couldn't stop laughing.
View attachment 213866

Like how misinformation can kill him, even if he doesn't believe it, this has already been explained to him. He just doesn't understand basic concepts.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
This make zero sense. You sound really dumb right now.
It makes all the sense in the world. If you would quit posting misinformation I'll be safer just like you said. You're the one who said it so if it makes no sense look in the mirror.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It makes all the sense in the world. If you would quit posting misinformation I'll be safer just like you said. You're the one who said it so if it makes no sense look in the mirror.

This is what happens when a dullard tries to be witty.