GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dude, can you read?
We have established that Gretafan has the intelligence of a 1st grader. Reading, writing, arithmetic is shaky AT BEST.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dude, can you read?

It must be really weird when your buzzwords are ineffective to the point it just breaks your brain and you flip to your next headline or race bait like some kind of rolodex of talking points you aren't capable of discussing or defending beyond the headline.

That's how you know the koolaid is strong. Cant admit to possible wrongdoing when suspicious activity is on video. It must be the bad guys from the other side! It must be a double uno reverse!!

I'd be surprised if you had an actual thought of your own at this point.
That's what he does. He either twists what you say or say he is positive of your intention. He would never admit the side he favors could be culpable of anything. He's a self righteous know it all who doesn't have a clue.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dude, can you read?

It must be really weird when your buzzwords are ineffective to the point it just breaks your brain and you flip to your next headline or race bait like some kind of rolodex of talking points you aren't capable of discussing or defending beyond the headline.

That's how you know the koolaid is strong. Cant admit to possible wrongdoing when suspicious activity is on video. It must be the bad guys from the other side! It must be a double uno reverse!!

I'd be surprised if you had an actual thought of your own at this point.

Yes, I read where you back tracked when called out for your eViDeNcE of your both sides false equivalency.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's what he does. He either twists what you say or say he is positive of your intention. He would never admit the side he favors could be culpable of anything. He's a self righteous know it all who doesn't have a clue.

Says the guy cheering on the misinformation that could kill him. You're a moron.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Always an insult at the end speaks to your childish mentality.
You have never explained how misinformation could kill me. I've been vaccinated and I wear a mask.

I've explained it repeatedly, as have others.

You're too fucking stupid to understand.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
He is radicalized, 100%. He has an image of a great enemy in his head and anyone who disagrees with him is painted with that brush. If you disagree, you are the enemy. In his words, you are the "racist, white male maga supporter" he pictures. He argues as if everyone who is against him is part of that characature.

I havent voted in a Presidential election in over a decade because I have no faith in our politics. But he needs to paint me into that corner to support his argument. People have this need to pick a side and defend it to death, it's an unfortunate pitfall of human nature.

Sad to see someone so intellectually deficient from years of koolaid they cant admit wrongdoing while the people who did it were caught actively bragging about it on social media.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've explained it repeatedly, as have others.

You're too fucking stupid to understand.
What you have always meant was that by my allegedly believing false Covid information is that I will get Covid. I have proven that I don't listen to or believe the false information as I have had the vaccine and wear a mask. So you are simply wrong but continually spew that same lie.
Again with the insult at the end of your post. Just proving over and over again what a child you are.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
From the infamous Lumber thread at VWVortex, now brought up to date...

Attachments

• lumber.png
    lumber.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 120

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He is radicalized, 100%. He has an imagine of a great enemy in his head and anyone who disagrees with him is painted with that brush. If you disagree, you are the enemy. In his words, you are the "racist, white male maga supporter" he pictures. He argues as if everyone who is against him is part of that characature.

I havent voted in a Presidential election in over a decade because I have no faith in our politics. But he needs to paint me into that corner to support his argument. People have this need to pick a side and defend it to death, it's an unfortunate pitfall of human nature.

Sad to see someone so intellectually deficient from years of koolaid they cant admit wrongdoing while the people who did it were caught actively bragging about it on social media.

Radicalized by reality. That's a new one.

I'm you, Jim, Ricky and that other racist guy live in fantasy land, but that's your problem. It doesn't make facts radical.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What you have always meant was that by my allegedly believing false Covid information is that I will get Covid. I have proven that I don't listen to or believe the false information as I have had the vaccine and wear a mask. So you are simply wrong but continually spew that same lie.
Again with the insult at the end of your post. Just proving over and over again what a child you are.

No, this just proves you didn't read what anyone explained to you.

I won't explain it again. If you die, meh, your problem.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The difference, you posted a video claiming they're bad actors, but there's zero evidence who they are, what their political affiliation is, or that they committed any crime at all.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump supporters participated directly in the attack.

And again, we don't call WV coal miners that fought government and corporate oppression with violence bad actors. We don't call sufferagettes that fought government oppression with violence bad actors.

So why do you call black people that fight government oppression bad actors? Why do you call people against police brutality bad actors?

It's almost like you're a racist asshole that doesn't want white Christian males to lose control.
Arguing with gretafan is like trying to reason with a jehova witness.