GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...FBI Planned Jan. 6 Capitol Riot - J. Edgar Hoover Building CLOSED

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
The fact that you think that video is actual evidence of anything is insane.

Have those people been identified, charged, their political affiliations established?

Get out of here with your "both sides". You're comparing violence to fight against an oppressive government with violence to overthrow a legitimate election.

Violence has always been necessary to make positive change. From worker's rights, to women's rights, to religious rights, violence was needed to force change. That's just the reality of it. Those in power will never change unless forced to do so. What you're REALLY mad about is that it's black people wanting change. We celebrate all the white people's violent uprising to enact change in this country, but you're mad if black people fight against the our out of control and oppressive police forces. GTFO.
Wow, where do I begin. Video is not evidence now? Oppressive government DID overthrow the election. Violence is the only way those in power will listen? What happened to them representing us?
Black people don't want change. They want to defund the police so they can loot and break laws. There are intelligent black people that never get pulled over and never go to jail. The majority of black community violence is black on black, has nothing to do with the white man keeping them down. They need to look at their role models, for example, celebrating rappers that glorify violence and law breaking.
Let's not forget all the black kids without fathers, as our media tries to vilify the traditional family unit.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
1621271101715.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wow, where do I begin. Video is not evidence now? Oppressive government DID overthrow the election. Violence is the only way those in power will listen? What happened to them representing us?
Black people don't want change. They want to defund the police so they can loot and break laws. There are intelligent black people that never get pulled over and never go to jail. The majority of black community violence is black on black, has nothing to do with the white man keeping them down.

Ok, give the names of the people in the video, where you found their political affiliation, and what crimes they are accused of committing.

And no, the election wasn't overthrown. Biden won, states certified that, so did congress, so has the courts.

You can believe nonsense from a lifelong con man and grifter all you want, but that's a fact.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dude, can you read?

It must be really weird when your buzzwords are ineffective to the point it just breaks your brain and you flip to your next headline or race bait like some kind of rolodex of talking points you aren't capable of discussing or defending beyond the headline.

That's how you know the koolaid is strong. Cant admit to possible wrongdoing when suspicious activity is on video. It must be the bad guys from the other side! It must be a double uno reverse!!

I'd be surprised if you had an actual thought of your own at this point.
That's what he does. He either twists what you say or say he is positive of your intention. He would never admit the side he favors could be culpable of anything. He's a self righteous know it all who doesn't have a clue.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Dude, can you read?

It must be really weird when your buzzwords are ineffective to the point it just breaks your brain and you flip to your next headline or race bait like some kind of rolodex of talking points you aren't capable of discussing or defending beyond the headline.

That's how you know the koolaid is strong. Cant admit to possible wrongdoing when suspicious activity is on video. It must be the bad guys from the other side! It must be a double uno reverse!!

I'd be surprised if you had an actual thought of your own at this point.

Yes, I read where you back tracked when called out for your eViDeNcE of your both sides false equivalency.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
That's what he does. He either twists what you say or say he is positive of your intention. He would never admit the side he favors could be culpable of anything. He's a self righteous know it all who doesn't have a clue.

Says the guy cheering on the misinformation that could kill him. You're a moron.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Always an insult at the end speaks to your childish mentality.
You have never explained how misinformation could kill me. I've been vaccinated and I wear a mask.

I've explained it repeatedly, as have others.

You're too fucking stupid to understand.

okMK

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Gti
He is radicalized, 100%. He has an image of a great enemy in his head and anyone who disagrees with him is painted with that brush. If you disagree, you are the enemy. In his words, you are the "racist, white male maga supporter" he pictures. He argues as if everyone who is against him is part of that characature.

I havent voted in a Presidential election in over a decade because I have no faith in our politics. But he needs to paint me into that corner to support his argument. People have this need to pick a side and defend it to death, it's an unfortunate pitfall of human nature.

Sad to see someone so intellectually deficient from years of koolaid they cant admit wrongdoing while the people who did it were caught actively bragging about it on social media.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've explained it repeatedly, as have others.

You're too fucking stupid to understand.
What you have always meant was that by my allegedly believing false Covid information is that I will get Covid. I have proven that I don't listen to or believe the false information as I have had the vaccine and wear a mask. So you are simply wrong but continually spew that same lie.
Again with the insult at the end of your post. Just proving over and over again what a child you are.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He is radicalized, 100%. He has an imagine of a great enemy in his head and anyone who disagrees with him is painted with that brush. If you disagree, you are the enemy. In his words, you are the "racist, white male maga supporter" he pictures. He argues as if everyone who is against him is part of that characature.

I havent voted in a Presidential election in over a decade because I have no faith in our politics. But he needs to paint me into that corner to support his argument. People have this need to pick a side and defend it to death, it's an unfortunate pitfall of human nature.

Sad to see someone so intellectually deficient from years of koolaid they cant admit wrongdoing while the people who did it were caught actively bragging about it on social media.

Radicalized by reality. That's a new one.

I'm you, Jim, Ricky and that other racist guy live in fantasy land, but that's your problem. It doesn't make facts radical.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What you have always meant was that by my allegedly believing false Covid information is that I will get Covid. I have proven that I don't listen to or believe the false information as I have had the vaccine and wear a mask. So you are simply wrong but continually spew that same lie.
Again with the insult at the end of your post. Just proving over and over again what a child you are.

No, this just proves you didn't read what anyone explained to you.

I won't explain it again. If you die, meh, your problem.