GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It is, at a minimum concerning. If your hope is to debate the definition of "evidence", you are wasting your time. What this video does, is establish a baseline for the conversation "bad actors were present", which I completely explained already. Cant admit that? Your opinion is emotionally driven and biased. This is just one video, there are more, where the organizers go into depth with instructions.

Is your suggestion "if you don't get caught, you're innocent"?

That would explain so much!

Regardless, I never claimed the people in that video were doing anything illegal. Again, it is simply a baseline for establishing a conversation - bad actors were present.

The same way bad actors were present at every peaceful protest, who eventually burned, vandalized, and looted. You surely have no trouble understanding the latter, but you are incapable of admitting it this time? I would call that an emotionally driven bias. Seems like we have a pattern.

Miss me with that "you disagree with me so you're a racist" emotional drivel. Are you really going there instead of just admitting a very basic truth, bad actors exist on both sides?

This is really not even something that's up for debate, far leaning and radicalized people will exist in every group, period.

No, I'm saying a random video of people changing under a tree isn't actual evidence of their political affiliation.

Seems pretty straightforward. Again, to think that it's evidence that antifa was behind the capital attack is insane.

What IS evidence of Trump supporters carrying out the attack is the hundreds of Trump supporters arrested and charged in the attack...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So then you're just being disingenuous, full stop. Weeks prior to this there were instructional videos posted all over social media of exactly what is captured in this video.

Your brain is perfectly capable of taking account here, people changing from full black to literal "maga" gear. The guy who made the antifa video instructions is photographed in the capitol in maga gear.

This is not up for debate, it's a matter of public record. Whether or not you can get past your bias is your problem.

Bad actors existed, bad actors were there. You can scream "you're racist" from the rooftops but your shitty emotional thinking isn't going to change the truth.

Honest questions. What's to stop someone from being a double bad actor? A Trump supporter, pretending to be antifa dressed in all black, and making a video changing into 'maga' gear?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So then you're just being disingenuous, full stop. Weeks prior to this there were instructional videos posted all over social media of exactly what is captured in this video.

Your brain is perfectly capable of taking account here, people changing from full black to literal "maga" gear. The guy who made the antifa video instructions is photographed in the capitol in maga gear.

This is not up for debate, it's a matter of public record. Whether or not you can get past your bias is your problem.

Bad actors existed, bad actors were there. You can scream "you're racist" from the rooftops but your shitty emotional thinking isn't going to change the truth.

And weeks prior right wing groups talking about going to the capital, stopping the certification and trying to blame antifa by dressing in all black.

The evidence shows right wing groups actually did so.

There's no evidence antifa did anything at the capital.

You're just too stupid to understand what actual evidence is, just like your moron leader Ricky.

Reactions: WAP

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And there it is AGAIN. "No you are".
You just proved that you don't know what that means. What you really are saying is that you can say whatever you want to and if anyone responds you'll pull that card out. It does not work that way. Even in court the other side gets to respond. The reason you post that card is because you can't come up with anything better to respond with.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I don't agree with everything (<50%?) okMK says but yeah there are all sorts of bad eggs and if you think your side is perfect/never wrong you are not paying attention or fooling yourself

Mud

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nothing, nothing at all. The difference is I'm not denying that possibility, but I would be willing to discuss the statistical likelihood of that vs regular bad actors.

He doesnt even want to admit bad actors exist on both sides, when video instructions exist for the side he is defending.

Should his argument be all bad actors are uno double reverse bad actors? Is that the clown world we are living in? We are willing to entertain that, but not an easier explanation?

Like I said from my very first response, bad actors exist on both sides. I've continuously explained that throughout the discussion, and posted examples. The problem with having a side in this filthy pigpen of a mess is you have to take one, and that means bias.

You cant admit they exist on the left side. There's really nothing else to be had in this conversation, because your argument is grounded in emotion instead of logic.

You would rather say videos arent real instead of questioning the narrative you support. This is indoctrination, not thinking clearly. It's no better than the biggest maga koolaid drinker in existence.

The difference, you posted a video claiming they're bad actors, but there's zero evidence who they are, what their political affiliation is, or that they committed any crime at all.

There is plenty of evidence that Trump supporters participated directly in the attack.

And again, we don't call WV coal miners that fought government and corporate oppression with violence bad actors. We don't call sufferagettes that fought government oppression with violence bad actors.

So why do you call black people that fight government oppression bad actors? Why do you call people against police brutality bad actors?

It's almost like you're a racist asshole that doesn't want white Christian males to lose control.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Honest questions. What's to stop someone from being a double bad actor? A Trump supporter, pretending to be antifa dressed in all black, and making a video changing into 'maga' gear?
That doesn't fit the narrative.

Obviously much more likely that secret Antifa agents were plotting to join in on a Great 🍑 rally just in case the crowd decided to raid the Capitol building.

Much more likely. 😐

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nope, I posted a video and clearly explained to you my basis for the discussion twice. You are the only one using words like "evidence".

Bad actors have been defined in this context as people being misleading with their affiliation or intention in the activities at the capitol.

I think your irrational emotional discussion is done at this point. I've made it clear over and over again I believe both sides are guilty. You are obviously emotionally partial to yours and incapable of even entertaining the possibility.

Instead of facing this possible reality, you would rather race bait and make emotional arguments like a teenager.
You absolutely posted the video as evidence of antifa bad actors, make a false equivalency between people fighting actual oppression and those that tried to overthrow a legitimate election . Don't try to gaslight.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The fact that you think that video is actual evidence of anything is insane.

Have those people been identified, charged, their political affiliations established?

Get out of here with your "both sides". You're comparing violence to fight against an oppressive government with violence to overthrow a legitimate election.

Violence has always been necessary to make positive change. From worker's rights, to women's rights, to religious rights, violence was needed to force change. That's just the reality of it. Those in power will never change unless forced to do so. What you're REALLY mad about is that it's black people wanting change. We celebrate all the white people's violent uprising to enact change in this country, but you're mad if black people fight against the our out of control and oppressive police forces. GTFO.
Wow, where do I begin. Video is not evidence now? Oppressive government DID overthrow the election. Violence is the only way those in power will listen? What happened to them representing us?
Black people don't want change. They want to defund the police so they can loot and break laws. There are intelligent black people that never get pulled over and never go to jail. The majority of black community violence is black on black, has nothing to do with the white man keeping them down. They need to look at their role models, for example, celebrating rappers that glorify violence and law breaking.
Let's not forget all the black kids without fathers, as our media tries to vilify the traditional family unit.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1621271101715.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Wow, where do I begin. Video is not evidence now? Oppressive government DID overthrow the election. Violence is the only way those in power will listen? What happened to them representing us?
Black people don't want change. They want to defund the police so they can loot and break laws. There are intelligent black people that never get pulled over and never go to jail. The majority of black community violence is black on black, has nothing to do with the white man keeping them down.

Ok, give the names of the people in the video, where you found their political affiliation, and what crimes they are accused of committing.

And no, the election wasn't overthrown. Biden won, states certified that, so did congress, so has the courts.

You can believe nonsense from a lifelong con man and grifter all you want, but that's a fact.

Reactions: WAP