GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He believes the ends justify the means, and is part of the scorched earth approach to politics. He knows he's lying and misrepresenting things. And like I've said, Ricky is doing the same on other platforms, not just a car forum.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
He believes the ends justify the means, and is part of the scorched earth approach to politics. He knows he's lying and misrepresenting things. And like I've said, Ricky is doing the same on other platforms, not just a car forum.
Where?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
4qdg7u.jpg

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I'm not a doctor but even I can read the report that clearly says she was on birth control with a rare genetic risk factor.

If only we had cheap and effective genetic screening capabilities...

(For the birth control not the vaccine)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’ll tell you one thing, the second Covid vaccine is a sonofabitch

Unless you had COVID before... then your first shot sucked ass. My second was nowhere near as bad.

cb1111

That’s the one I had, started feeling rough last night before bed then at 12 it hit me like a bus. Now I’m just laying here being lame and asking my wife to get me doughnuts 🤣
It is max 48 hours. Usually 24. You'll wake up tomorrow morning and it'll be as if nothing happened.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Rickety is a tragic character to me.

Bad things happened to him in the past which were unexplainable. In his quest to reconcile this he was driven insane in search of an answer that doesn't exist.

And then once the rabbit hole had reprogrammed his brain, he started taking it out on an innocent Volkswagen forum.
ftfy

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I'm not a doctor but even I can read the report that clearly says she was on birth control with a rare genetic risk factor.

If only we had cheap and effective genetic screening capabilities...

(For the birth control not the vaccine)
Yeah people willingly give the gub-mint thier DNA for testing all the time, right?

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Oh I like this. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real. That's what the cognitive dissonant haters have been telling me for the past year. It's not the first BLM paper that's circulated.
Lol. Dems: "Just because there's no actual proof the Russians elected Trump doesn't mean they didn't." I love this game -- it can be played both ways.