GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20210308-223025_Instagram.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
26mm H&R. If you go 245 width 200tw tires, .14 toe out front. .07 toe in to zero (it'll be preference and tire dependent) each side and -1.8 camber rear. Some run less negative camber rear, but I find fractory rear camber allows you to be aggressive in transitions and the reducing rear toe allows for rotation. I also use the moog rear links. Be sure to grease them before install.
26? In the rear? Damn that sounds aggressive as hell.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
New rubber came today. Have a couple more events left on the old one, but TR had RE71R on clearance. I hope that means we'll get the the RE71RS next year. From what I'm hearing from overseas, they're as fast as A052, but wear better handle heat better than RE71R. Can't wait.

View attachment 205778
You’re gonna love them. I had a lot of success with them

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Maxxis rear drag tires? dafuk
I run those on the back of my mountain bike. They have really stiff sidewalls and roll really well. I use a fatter and softer tire at the front.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
26? In the rear? Damn that sounds aggressive as hell.
It's not. It works really well with street tires and stock alignment or the alignment I posted if you run 200tw.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Anyone have a 22mm slotted o2 crows foot they'd recommend? Probably going to install the Dp before the spacer shows up.. for science and all, and figure that would make it the easiest to get on without uninstalling the DP.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Anyone have a 22mm slotted o2 crows foot they'd recommend? Probably going to install the Dp before the spacer shows up.. for science and all, and figure that would make it the easiest to get on without uninstalling the DP.

NAPA BK 7769192

22yrs and still going strong.

edit: same thing @Acadia18 posted, but lifetime warranty at the local NAPA If it breaks.